ثقف نفسك. educate yourself

سميت بلاد الشام بهذا الاسم نسبة إلى سام بن نوح الذي استقر فيها.

يعتبر البحر الميت من البحيرات التي لا تعيش فيها الأسماك وذلك بسبب شدة الملوحة فيه، ويبلغ عمقه 349م، وطوله 79كم، وعرضه ما بين 5 إلى 16كم.

يجري مجرى نهر النيل في سبعة دول هي: السودان، وأوغندا، وتنزانيا، ومصر، وكينيا، والسودان، وأثيوبيا، والكونغو.

[٢] تعتبر إمارة عجمان الواقعة في دولة الاٍمارات العربيّة المتّحدة من أصغر الإمارات فيها، حيث تبلغ مساحة أراضيها 250كم2.

جزيرة كورسيكا الفرنسية هي الجزيرة التي يطلق عليها لقب جزيرة الجمال.

معنى اسم دولة باكستان أرض الأطهار. عاصمة السودن هي مدينة الخرطوم.

من الزلازل المدمّرة التي وقعت على الأرض زلزال لشبونة الذي حدث في العام 1755م، وزلزال فرانسيسكو الذي حدث في العام 1906م.

بركان فيزوف هو من أشهر البراكين في العالم، وقد ثار في مدينة مومباي الهندية قبل الميلاد وقضى عليها.

تقع جزر القمر في الجهة الشمالية من مدينة مدغشقر.

كان اسم أفغانستان قديماً خراسان، وهو لفظ فارسي معناه البلاد التي تشرق منها الشمس.

يبلغ عدد دول البلقان ستة، ودولها هي: تركيا، ورومانيا، واليونان، ويوغسلافيا، وألبانيا و بلغاريا .

The Levant was named after Shem, son of Noah, who settled there.

  The Dead Sea is considered one of the lakes in which no fish live, due to its high salinity. Its depth is 349 m, its length is 79 km, and its width is between 5 to 16 km.

  The Nile River flows in seven countries: Sudan, Uganda, Tanzania, Egypt, Kenya, Sudan, Ethiopia, and the Congo.

[2] The Emirate of Ajman, located in the United Arab Emirates, is one of the smallest emirates in it, with a land area of ​​250 km2.

The French island of Corsica is the island that is called the island of beauty.

The meaning of the name of the state of Pakistan, the land of the pure.  The capital of Sudan is the city of Khartoum.

  Among the devastating earthquakes that occurred on Earth are the Lisbon earthquake that occurred in 1755 AD, and the Francisco earthquake that occurred in 1906 AD.

  Vesuvius is one of the most famous volcanoes in the world, and it erupted in the Indian city of Mumbai BC and wiped it out.

  Comoros is located in the northern part of the city of Madagascar.

  The ancient name of Afghanistan was Khorasan, a Persian word meaning the country from which the sun rises.

  There are six Balkan countries, and their countries are: Turkey, Romania, Greece, Yugoslavia, Albania and Bulgaria.

اذا اردت تثقيف نفسك .
If you want to educate yourself, follow me .