مصر Egypt

.الاسم الرسمي لدولة مصر هو جمهورية مصر العربية وعملتها الجنيه المصري.

2.مصر هي أكبر دولة في الشرق الأوسط من حيث عدد السكان البالغ أكثر من 90 مليون نسمة.

3.شبه جزيرة سيناء تمتد عبر قارتين وهي قارة أفريقيا وقارة آسيا.

4.يوجد في دولة مصر أطول نهر في العالم وهو نهر النيل الذي يصل طوله إلى أكثر من 4 آلاف ميل.

5.أقدم الملابس التي تم العثور عليها كانت في مصر تعود لأكثر من 2500 سنة قبل الميلاد.

6.مصر هي موطن الهرم الأكبر في الجيزة وهو من عجائب الدنيا السبع الوحيد الذي ما يزال على كوكبنا.

7.في البداية كان من المقرر أن يتم وضع تمثال الحرية الشهير في مدخل قناة السويس، لكن تم رفض المشروع نظرا للتكاليف الباهظة التي يتطلبها.

8.المصريون القدماء كانوا ينامون على وسائد مصنوعة من الحجارة.

9.أكبر هرم في العالم لا يوجد في مصر وإنما في المكسيك.

10.تبادل الخاتم بين الزوجين أثناء مراسم الزواج هو تقليد استعمل لأول مرة في مصر القديمة.

11.قدمت مصر إلى العالم الكثير من الاختراعات مثل الورق والأقلام والأقفال والمفاتيح وحتى معجون الأسنان.

12.المصريون القدماء قاموا بعبادة أكثر من 1000 إله مختلف، كان أشهرهم (رع) إله الشمس.

13.العلم المصري يحتوي على 3 ألوان وهي اللون الأحمر والأبيض والأسود، اللون الأحمر يمثل صراعا دمويا ضد الظلم، واللون الأسود يمثل القمع الذي تخلصت منه عبر التاريخ، أما اللون الأبيض فهو رمز للسلام ولمستقبل مشرق للبلاد.

14. نسبة 99 % من سكان دولة مصر يعيشون في مساحة 5.5 % فقط من الأراضي.

1. The official name of the state of Egypt is the Arab Republic of Egypt and its currency is the Egyptian pound.

2. Egypt is the largest country in the Middle East in terms of population of more than 90 million people.

3. The Sinai Peninsula extends across two continents, Africa and Asia.

4. In the State of Egypt, there is the longest river in the world, the Nile, which is more than 4,000 miles long.

5. The oldest clothes that were found in Egypt date back to more than 2500 BC.

6. Egypt is home to the Great Pyramid of Giza and is one of the only seven wonders of the world still on our planet.

7. Initially, the famous Statue of Liberty was to be placed at the entrance to the Suez Canal, but the project was rejected due to the high costs involved.

8. The ancient Egyptians used to sleep on pillows made of stones.

9. The largest pyramid in the world is not located in Egypt, but in Mexico.

10. The exchange of the ring between the spouses during the marriage ceremony is a tradition used for the first time in ancient Egypt.

11. Egypt presented the world with many inventions such as paper, pens, locks, keys, and even toothpaste.

12. The ancient Egyptians worshiped more than 1,000 different deities, the most famous of which was (Ra) the sun god.

13. The Egyptian flag contains 3 colors, red, white and black. The red color represents a bloody struggle against injustice, the black color represents the oppression that I got rid of throughout history, and the white color is a symbol of peace and a bright future for the country.

14. 99% of the population of the state of Egypt lives in only 5.5% of the land.

5% of the land