PARK JIMIN- Trips and toys

Three weeks.

You were away from your baby boy for three fucking weeks.
You're starting to think if work was even worth being away from Jimin.

Others might call you dramatic for being mad because of a temporary business trip, saying that it wasn't like you and Jimin broke up. But no one knew about the torture you had to go through because of this so called business trip. Jimin had cried himself to sleep because he found the bed was cold without you in it, and it broke your heart every time whenever you used to FaceTime and Jimin would be all red eyes and tear stained cheeks, crying his eyes out about how he missed you so much. It was simply emotional torture for you. So you decided that you wanted to give him a surprise. You asked a friend of yours to deliver a package to Jimin, the day before your arrival.

You get out of the airport and rush to your house in anticipation, eager to hold your baby in your arms.

You enter through the door and can hear soft music playing, with the all the lights set dim. You search the whole house and couldn't find Jimin anywhere until you end up in front of your own room. The room seeming to be the source of the soft, sensual music.

You open the door slowly and almost lose your shit at the sight in front of you.

It's Jimin.

Jimin.

Jimin.

Jimin, in the outfit you sent him.

You forget to breathe for a moment as you looked at Jimin lying on the bed in a very sexy position, wearing a wonderful piece of lingerie; a silky black bra with fluffy ribbons at the edge, a short flimsy skirt, giving you a full view of his thick thighs which is covered by fishnet stockings.  Black lace panties visible under the skirt, with an obvious bulge starting to form. And what's worse is that Jimin had thrown in some of his own thoughts into the outfit. His neck is adorned by a long choker, which had your name on it, his hands wearing black silk gloves, and cat ears fitted on his very fluffy pink hair. He also has some makeup on his face, it was light and simple to bring out his most prominent features, his eyes and lips.

You take a moment to drink in the absolutely sinful sight infront of you.
Jimin, on the other hand, had broken down into tears, the moment he laid eyes on you. You don't move, just stand there and watch as he tries not to let his tears show.

He locks his glassy eyes with your dark ones, the tip of his nose and cheeks turning pink,

"M-Master.....master, y-you're back..."

You still don't let any emotions show.

"Did you miss me baby?..."

Jimin nods aggressively, his choker slapping against his skin. You walk over to him slowly, and caress his cheeks softly. You can see Jimin trying his best not to be all over you even though he desperately wants to, but you haven't given him permission to touch you yet.

He really is your good boy.

He whimpers as he looks into your eyes, the stagnating tears finally falling free.

"M-Master... master~!"

You kiss his tears and rub his cheeks reassuringly.

"I know baby, I know....I missed you too..."

Jimin's plump red lips lifts up at the corners as he asks hopefully,

"You did?"

You smile at him and start laying butterfly kisses all over his face.

"I missed you so much.... your beautiful eyes..."

You kiss both his eyes gently.

"...your cute little nose.."