CHOI YEONJUN-Royal affairs

"General, the King has called upon everyone to attend the seasonal banquet. I pray you will be leaving for your room soon?"

Your personal attendant asked you, her face painted with nervousness. You relaxed your sword, with which you had been practicing all day and wiped the grime off your face. You were sure you looked like a homeless person with how much you were covered in dust and sweat even though you were wearing a sleeveless shirt.

You finally sheathed your sword and approach your attendant, Huening Bahiyyih who had let out a small breath of relief after seeing you complete practice. You walked with her towards the direction of your room to get ready for the banquet when, a boy in his late teens was trying to stealthily leave your room.

You glanced at Bahiyyih who now has a horrified expression on her face as she called out towards the person.

"Brother!! What are you doing?!"

The boy stiffened when he realized that he was discovered and looked at at you with an apologetic smile.

"Huening Kai, what is your purpose for sneaking around outside my room?"

Huening Kai was the older brother of Huening Bahiyyih and was the personal attendant of Evernight's Current Crown Prince, Choi Yeonjun.
You shake your head in exhaustion, sure that the Prince must've sent Kai to slip something into his room without getting caught.

"Uh....it was nothing...General...The Prince just wanted you to have something. Well..it's uh...inside...And I'll take my leave!"

With that he sprinted away followed by a livid Bahiyyih who shouted at you.

"General, your garments for the banquet are on the bed, I've already drawn a bath for you. I'll come help you prepare after you finish cleaning yourself up."

You sighed with fatigue and entered your room. The Prince had always been like this, pranking you as though his life depended on it, you didn't really mind his silly antics as you were used to it, having been his best friend since childhood. You both were taught together by the same teacher, you ate together at the same table and always bickered with each other.

But ever since you became the General of Evernight's army you have to maintain your distance and not be so careless as to foolishly spend your time with him on trivial things like playing games and causing trouble. But you both were still good friends, well maybe a little more than friends.

You couldn't even think of a suitable explanation to elaborate on that last line. Things have changed between you and the Prince ever since that night. Though both of you had clarified that it was a mistake the next day, you still ended up doing the same mistake and you never stopped.

You peeled away your clothes and relaxed your body in the warm water. But your mind was filled with images. Images that were enough to drive you insane. You closed your eyes and sink inside along with your mind.

You could still remember every single detail from that night that changed everything. The Prince's flushed cheeks, his sultry voice and drunken demeanor, his full red lips, his naughty hands, his pale skin painted with drops of red and purple, his breathy moans....

The Prince was dead drunk. You were responsible for escorting him back to his room before he started running around the castle. The whole way you supported his weight and carried him, while he rambled on and on, insisting that you bridal carry him and place your arms around his waist. You assumed that it was just the Prince being playful while drunk and innocently led him to his room.

But you did not expect the Prince to start stripping right in front of you. You gasped and scolded the Prince, telling him to behave and be proper, only for him to continue undressing himself slowly.......and in a strangely attractive way with a smirk on his lips.