LEE FELIX- Baby pink

"Mommy I'm so sorry~ p-please put it in.."

The blonde mumbles under you as you tease him, tickling his nipples with a feather. His back arching oh so beautifully as the baby pink bell on his neck jingles.

He looks at you with wet eyes, silently begging you to be inside him. You simply smile at him and continue playing with the feather, teasing every sensitive part while simultaneously pleasuring him with your hand.

Felix whimpers under you, hands tugging at the bands tied tightly around his wrists, leaving behind red bruises. You coo at him.

"Is Lixie already about to come?~"

Felix weakly nods, earning another smirk from you as you bend close to his red ears and gently nibble on it, purring,

"Kitten~ you don't get to come today.... That's your punishment for the little stunt you pulled in my office~"

You move towards his Adams apple, leaving a bright red hickey before finally lapping your tongue over it. He almost screams when your hand roughly rubs the slit of his painfully hard member, causing a small bit of precum to leak out.

Felix's face was covered in a ceaseless amount of tears and you feel your heart soften a bit as you gently kiss his lips.

"Bear it for a while, okay? I'll give you a reward after it. That sound good baby?"

Felix looks at you with stars in his eyes and kisses you back in silent agreement. You grab the ring kept on the bedside table and slide it on his member, setting the level at medium.

Felix yelps when the vibrations start, taking deep breaths to control himself. He suddenly lets out a sound, stuck between a moan and a cry when you circle his slit with your finger. You press your nail hard onto the slit drawing a loud mewl from Felix.

He shakes his head again and again, the sound of the bells fuelling your lust as you ruthlessly pleasure him with the ring and your fingers. Although it looks like he is at his wits end, he still endures the toe curling pleasure by biting his swollen and almost bleeding lips.

You heart blooms with pride as you look at your well behaved baby and finally withdraw your hand from his member and finally remove the ring.

The boy looks so dazed with his pretty features showing slight confusion. You stare at the ethereal boy for a while and move your hands towards the silk bands tying his wrists to the headboard. You undo the knot and gently place a kiss on the bruises, causing Felix's muscles to relax.

You position your silicon member in front of his hole and slowly sink in, drawing out a moan from Felix. With your arms holding his waist, you slowly start to move in an unhurried pace. The boy puts your arm around your neck and buries his face into your neck. You can feel his hot breath and moist cheeks on your skin as he moans loudly into your ear with every thrust aimed at his prostate.

You eventually speed up you causing Felix's breath to become even more uneven as he pulls on your short black locks and sloppily kisses you. You gladly kiss him back and bite those lips that were close to bursting, you can taste blood but you gently lick on the cuts, hoping to soothe the pain, while the movements of your lower body never stop.

You take this moment to drink in the beauty in front of you. You instantly feel even more heat pool in your belly as you gaze upon his heavenly features adorned with pleasure.

Felix lets out a choked moan and you realise that he can't keep it in anymore, so your thrusts turn even faster as the sound of skin slapping echoes around the room.

"M-Master-r..."

He screams in pleasure as he reaches his high, the teasing and edging from earlier causes his climax to be more intense than any other release he has ever had.

White flashes onto your torso as he releases intensely, his fucked out expression tattooed on your mind. You plant soft kisses from his forehead to his shoulders as he comes down from his high. He sniffles as he weakly lands a hit on your cheek while soaking in your soothing kisses.

You chuckle and pull out, making him whimper as you lay on the bed on your back with Felix lying on top of you, your arms wrapped around each other while you comb your hands through his hair gently with kisses being planted on his cheeks and nose.

Felix giggles and hugs you even tighter, his cat ear clips tickling your nose. You draw circles on his waist as you whisper into his ear,

"Do you want to clean up or sleep now princess?"

Felix mumbles something unintelligible and lies his head into your neck again. You take that as a sign that he wants to sleep and let him be. You constantly soothe him and shower him with kisses and praises earning a giggle or a satisfied hum from the boy.

Felix loves it when you're rough with him, but still requires tons of aftercare after the intense mind-blowing sex. So even though you are mad at him, you couldn't bring yourself to scold him. You sigh at your weakness and plant a kiss on Felix's forehead.

"I-I'm sorry...."

A muffled voice comes from the sheets, Felix peeks from them like a cute kitten and stares at you with apologetic eyes.

"Why are you sorry baby?"

Felix pouts and absolutely refuses to meet your eyes as he sulkily talks,

"I was just a bit jealous because your secretary looked really good and I was nowhere near that beautiful....so I guess I felt a bit insecure at the moment...."

He pouts again and plays with your shirt collar and finally met your eyes, cheeks dusting a gorgeous baby pink when he does.

"I just wanted to see if you really cared about me.....I know I was being stupid, but I didn't know what else to do. That's why I flirted with him....."

He takes a deep breath and kisses your cheek as his lips pull down a bit.

"I'm.... I'm really sorry....I know I was wrong...I totally deserved the punishment..."

You chuckle and ruffle his hair, drawing circles on his waist.

"Baby...."

"You don't need to be sorry. But always remember that I love you and only you, and it will always be you."

You smile at Felix whose eyes have begun to tear up a bit and press your foreheads together.

"No matter who comes and goes, no matter how good or beautiful they are, they are not you and can never be you."

"You're mine and I'm yours."

"Truly forever."

                                    ______