All The Romantic Options

I've made a list of all the romantic options, everyone in Lavender Town who isn't dating anyone but might be interested in me. This is the list so far.

Bill Wibbly-

A menace that kills your family and burns your crops but looks wholesome, the embodiment of everything you dislike. From Animal Crossing.

Bill Wibbly: I like moving to wherever and really becoming a part of wherever I am. I also like long walks on the beach and slowly destroying your life =]

Pro: Acts wholesome, gets along with NPCS, enjoys locations, possibly sub, not a stalker

Con: Kill your family and burns your crops and Poisons the water

Herobrine-

Herobrine is a hurtful, sadistic, manipulative, remorseless, psychopathic, evil-minded, treacherous, very cunning, and wise hostile stalker that lurks on the edge of your vision. From Minecraft.

Herobrine: I'm something of an outdoors man, I'm really a part of nature and I love living off the land. I also enjoy finding where you live and getting you in the middle of the night when you are most vulnerable.

Pro: Smart, strong, famous, dominant, bad boy ;)

Con: Remorseless, sadistic, manipulative stalker

Polybius-

Polybius is an extremely rare but extremely addicting video game that causes side effects of including seizures, amnesia, insomnia, night terrors and hallucinations. The Men In Black collected data from it and Polybius disappeared without a trace. From Polybius because Is Polybius.

Polybius: I'm something of an old soul, and you might know me because I'm kinda a big deal. I love playing punishing games with serious conquests ;)

Pro: Addicting presence, famous, smart, knows what you are thinking

Con: Seizures, amnesia, insomnia, night terrors, hallucinations, leaves you without a trace.

Evil Otto-

Evil Otto's personality is undefined, only chasing you and doing nothing else but smiling that could display a personality. He shows a smile but it's claimed he holds an evil underneath, from Berserk.

Evil Otto: I'm a businessman and rich. All my employees love working for me and they'll all tell you that. They have to. I am really a nice guy. =)

Pro: Seemingly always positive, rich businessman, dominating

Con: Actually evil, immortal stalker.

And of course myself,

Harvie Moon-

Murdered wife so is single and ready to mingle.... A DISAPPOINTMENT BEFORE THE EYES OF GOD.

Harvie Moon: I'm a PROTAGONIST kind of guy.

Pro: Knows how to farm, down-to-Earth southern man.

Con: Might kill you.

Now, who to choose?

[Reader, you can pick any of the options.]