Evil Otto

I went outside and into Lavender Town to look for a potential dating partner but after not finding anyone that I would be interested in dating, I went to the arcade. At the arcade, I saw Evil Otto.

Otto approached with a kind of sway to his walk that suggested he was a massive disappointment in bed. He gave a dark chuckle with his smirk, "Oh hello there, you must be the single in town. Want to play a game with me?" What a fuckboy.

But I was desperate at this point, not finding anyone that I would be interested in dating in the town. I look around the arcade for a moment before sighing quietly. "What kind of game do you want to play?"

Otto adjusted his suit and tie and suggested humorously, "The one where I fuck you over." It was flirting but what kind. Who talks like that? What an asshole! What a massive tool. I know I shouldn't but it's unavoidable now.

I lower my brows and ask, "You mean fuck me? Let's do it before I regret it. Where do you want to do it?" I look around for an empty room in the arcade.

Evil Otto gave an evil grin, "How about the room where you killed your wife? Yes, I know. I've been rather busy watching you." His face has turned more sinister. It's disturbing. I can't say how but it is.

I frown, sighing quietly to myself before asking, "If I fuck you, will you promise not to tell anyone about that?" Otto nods in a bouncing way, grabbing my shirt and leading me back home.

I let myself be dragged, I have to fuck this creep, I don't have any other option. I followed him back to my home. Otto gets on top and then he starts strangling me with depraved delight. He is bouncing against me in an enjoyable but deadly way.

I continue fucking him, losing my consciousness as he strangles me, my breath leaving my body. I slowly am strangled to death...just like my wife.

Kinky.