|03| blood on hands

"Strange." Irene utters while staring at the monitor confusedly. Jisoo raises her right eyebrow up while folding her arms.

"what now?" The brunette asks.

"I dont remember inviting Ruby. Additionally she arrived at the school in the morning. What was she doing in the school on a weekend? and what was she doing here the whole day?" Irene reveals as the screen shows the blurry footage of Ruby entering the building at 8:35 am morning.

"We are not here to investigate. Do the job and lets move or else I might suffocate myself and die while standing in the same room as you." Jisoo annoyedly rolled her eyes back while staring at Irene out of disgust. Irene gave her the same look.

"glad to know you feel the same." Irene utters while scoffing.

•••

"Ruby was a pain in the ass." Joy says as she checks her nails polish. Rosé breathes heavily and rubs of the sweat on her forehead. She tiredly looks up at Joy who was leaning her back on the basin counter.

"Ruby wasn't bad. You guys just felt threatened by her." Rosé replies to Joy as she dips the dirty cloth inside the bucket. The blood from the cloth diffuses in the water. Joy scoffs at Rosé.

"What do you mean? She was an ugly bitch."

Rosé again turns around to face the hazel headed girl. "Real beauty is what a person has inside their heart and not face. Moreover, Ruby was beautiful inside and out."

"Definitely sounds like something ugly people would say." Joy fake yawns while rolling her eyes back. The blonde gasps with disbelief. You cannot argue with someone like Joy, it will only make you more mad. Rosé gives up and continues wiping the blood on the floor.

One thing was clear. Joy and Rosé can never be friends.

•••

"Dude be careful." Jungkook whispers to Taehyung as they carefully takes out the golf bag which had Ruby's dead body from the car. Placing the body on the ground, both of the thinks of what to do with the body.

Taehyung had parked his car in front of a small house. A two storey house, very old and dingy. The lights were turned off and curtains were closed. It felt like the house was empty. A small garden in front of the house which was very unclean as well.

'Little Hope'
'House number #161'
'Itaewon District, Road X'

Taehyung reads the address in his mind before opening his mouth. "You sure this is were she lives?"

"Yes dude, I saw her entering in this house." Jungkook replies to him. Taehyung takes out the plastic gloves from his pocket. Throwing a pair of gloves at Jungkook, he wears the gloves himself as well. His gloves still had blood on it.

He glares at his hand and the glove with the blood covering it. Clenching his jaws out of anger, Taehyung whispers. "Look what we got ourselves into."

Trying to not make any kind of sound, the two boys slowly approaches the garden. Both of their hands busy holding the heavy golf bag.

Jungkook looks around to see if anyone's watching them. The moon shone brighter today, Street lamps blinking amd making weird noises, some dogs barking in empty roads.

They put the girl's body on the cold grass with success. Taehyung puts his hand inside the plastic bag and takes out the bloody knife out of there. Bending down, he puts the knife beside her corspe. Jungkook watches while panting heavily.

Suddenly, Someone inside the house turns on the lights. The dark garden becomes bright.

Both of the boys' eyes widened, Jungkook gasped and Taehyung stood up to run as fast as she could. Both of their hearts beating faster than ever. Someone was in there and probably heard them outside. The door of the house opens as an unknown person comes outside. But before that person could understand anything, Taehyung hoped into the driving seat and started the car.

The vroom sound, the black car, the dust dancing in the air after the car left and a bloody dead body lying on the garden was the last thing the person saw before screaming out loudly.

•••

"Go home and sleep like nothing happened, I will speak to my mom about this and take care of the police and media." These were the words Irene told Rosé after all of their work was finished. Rosé didn't said a word, she had no expression on her face the whole time. She felt heart broken and guilty by the fact that she had to help them in this terrible idea.

Sleep like nothing happened. Rosé tried but it didn't worked out.

She lies on her bed, her makeup was destroyed, hair messed up, wine on her dress and of course Ruby's blood on her fingertips.

Staring at the ceiling with her dark brown eyes, she goes into deep thoughts. She wondered what kind of person Ruby really was. What if she was really murdered?

Ruby was not Rosé's friend. Nor was she a foe. The blonde didn't hated her but nor did she liked her. And Rosé isn't going to lie to herself by telling she wasn't jealous of Ruby.

Ruby did not belong to a rich family but People still liked her a lot in the school. She had good looks, behaviour and talent. Rosé wanted to be in her shoes. She wondered what it felt like to have friends who didn't judged you by the amount of money your family earns.

Rosé's life was not a simple one. Rosé's mother, Park Rae, was a very well known singer of South Korea. But after the involvement with illegal stuffs, her career went under the bus. After facing the humiliation and insults from the media and netizens, she got married to move on from her terrible past.

But the marriage was on the rocks. The husband and wife would often argue, beat each other, use bad languages.
And sometimes take their anger on Rosé. And everytime Rosé would just cry, not knowing what to do. After their divorce, her father was never seen again. And her mother? She was so devastated because of the hate and betrayal from her husband she forgot that Rosé was a human.

Rae became obsessed with training her daughter day and night. Rosé had no choice, she had to fulfil her mother's dream and become the most famous singer of South Korea. No other choice. The Four Clovers School has different clubs were the most talented or rich students are taken. Rosé had to make it into the list.

But she couldn't make it.

The world has thousands of languages but the world only listens to money. Money is everything. Talent doesn't matter, power is the trump card.

List of members:
1. Ruby Kim
2. Irene Bae
3. Kim Jisoo
4. Seokhoon
5: Jihyo Park
6: Joy Park
And 24 more students...

Waiting List:
1. Park Rosé

After seeing her name in the waiting list, she asked herself. Why wasn't I selected? I worked hard day and night, I have the voice better than all of them. Ruby isn't rich either... why was she in the list.. why?

"You are a disgrace. I feel so disgusting to call you my daughter." Rae blurted out those words at Rosé like they were nothing. Rosé went to school to face bullies and came home to face loneliness. Most f the times she found her mother passed out on the sofa, drunk. She forgot she had a daughter.

Another tear escapes from Rosé's eyes. She felt bad for Ruby but now that Ruby is gone, Rosé will get in the list very easily and everything will fall into place.

‐---
Big ass chapter. Please comment and let me know how it was. Criticisms are accepted (not hate). Do vote if you liked the story so far!!