|10| the nerd & the slut

WARNING: MENTION OF SELF HARM/ SUCIDE FROM THE NEXT CHAPTERS!!

JUNGKOOK POV

"That was truly awesome buddy!" A sweaty Jackson puts his arm around my shoulder. He grins while aggressively drinking water from his bottle.

"Thanks dude." I thank him with a big smile. The basketball match went insane. This time, I was on the spotlight. Basketball, it has been my dream since I was five. And I will achieve this dream of mine no matter what. A scholarship from this school can easily get me into the national team. One of the reasons why I am still in this school and hanging out with these spoilt kids. Don't get me wrong, I like these guys but at the same time they just don't give me good vibes.

"So is it even a good story if Jackson Wang doesn't throw a party?!" Our leader cheers as the other teammates shout excitedly, celebrating like little kids. "So next Saturday at my house! All night!"

I sighed while hiding my tiredness with a soft smile. I opened my locker to get my things out of there. Just as I was about to touch my phone, it vibrates. I hold it to read the notification. My heart skips and I stopped breathing for a few seconds as I read the message on the screen.

RUBY SENT YOU A MESSAGE:
wanna play the choosing the game?

•••
AUTHOR POV

The confidence is completely washed away from Sana's face. She looks terrified and traumatised. As if she saw a ghost or a murder. She closes the washroom door behind her as she looks down with dull eyes.

Irene gazes at the red haired girl, confused and worried. A frown forms on her face. "Hey? Sana, are you alright?" She asked.

Sana finally notices that someone was there in front of her. She flinches before nodding hurriedly. Her actions only grows more suspicions in Irene's mind. "Are you sure? Should I take you to the infirmary?"

"No...I am fine." She says almost in a whisper and slowly walks away through the hallway ignoring Irene and the sudden eyes and whispers around her.

The girl shrugs before entering the washroom, she doesn't thinks much about Sana. The washroom is empty  and perfect for her to hum a music and do her job. She also notices the bucket of fake red blood that Sana prepared at the corner of the washroom. She enters one of the stalls and closes the door behind her.

She was about to stand up from the toilet after doing her job and that's when something happens. She notices a pair of legs outside of her stall from the little space below the door. Confusion spread all over face. She didn't noticed that there was someone else in one of the washroom stalls as well.

And then something she definitely wasn't expecting, happens. A bucket filled with fake blood appears from the space from top of the stall and the person from the other side of the stall pours all the stinky blood on the girl.

"WHAT THE HELL?! STOP!" Irene yells aggressively as the red water falls on her. "Who the fuck-" more red water falls on her face. Her whole body and face gets covered in fake blood. Her hair gets sticky and a nasty smell of fish spreads from her. "Is that you Sana?! I will kill you!"

She sits in an uncomfortable position, her brain still not processing what just happened. "You bitch! Who are you?!" She screams at the person only to hear a small snicker from the other side. "I will kill you! You whore!"

The person keeps the bucket down and shakes her head at the bloody mess inside the stall. She silently walks away like nothing just happened.

Jennie smirks after leaving the whiny girl inside the bathroom all alone. Serves her right.

•••

On the other hand, Jungkook is sweating. His chest is filled with anxiety and his head is messed up. He made sure no one followed him in the janitor's room. He couldn't find any of his 'teammates' in the whole campus and just decided to deal with this alone.

Jungkook: this is not funny. Stop this.

Ruby: play or not, $Omę1 D1#$

Jungkook: what?

Ruby: will you play or not?

Jungkook: stop it please

Ruby: w1[[ you plåý ornort?

Ruby: will u p]āý????

Ruby: w1ll uo pl*y or not bunnyb#y

Jungkook: fine. fine. Stop with this shit!

Ruby: 1 or 2?

Jungkook: two, i will go with two.

Ruby: okay bunnyboy, you just saved the nerd.

Saved the nerd? Jungkook gulps at the text. Who is the nerd? Whom did he saved? What is all these creepy texts and gibberish spellings? So many questions strikes him at the same time. And his mind went blank after the next message Ruby sends.

Ruby: and successfully killed the slut.

•••

"Sorry for being late! Had to use the washroom." Jennie smiles brightly as she walks upto the tall boy.

"It's fine." Taehyung smiles back at her, admiring her features for a few seconds. "Are you sure about skipping classes?"

"Yes! I feel suffocated in here. People really hates me here." Jennie sighs letting out her disappointment. Taehyung nods his head as the smile disappears from his face.

"So is it a date then?" He asks trying to change the topic, he glances at the girl with a mischievous smirk. Jennie snickers a little, a tint of pink appears on her cheeks.

"Let's see."

Suddenly, students start to make chaos in front of the campus building. A shouting crowd grabs both of their attention. Jennie and Taehyung frowns at each other and follows the crowd.

"Oh no.." Taehyung whispers as his eyes largens up at the view. A red headed girl is standing on the railing of the building.

"Please come down! Sana!" One of the students shouts out loud. Sana on the other hand is expressionless, a tear slips through her eyes as she stared at the ground. The voices of the crowd came distorted to her ears.

"Don't do this!"

The students take out their phones to record the moment. Taehyung hurriedly runs inside the building with the intentions of stopping her. Jennie quietly gazes at the panicking Taehyung who just ran inside and then glances up at the girl again.

"Coward" she scoffs at her with nothing but hatred in her eyes.