Reborn agian

6 months ago

" Wyatt, Chris come to the attic now" piper shouted as she flipped through the book of shadows as she had a demon trapped in the crystal cage.

Wyatt and Chris rushed up stairs to the attic to see their mum questioning a demon.

"Hey, mum what are you doing" Chris said as he and Wyatt walked towards piper, the demon was just standing still and smirking at all of them.

Piper had a potion in her hand and was ready to vanquish the demon until the demon started to talk. "The charmed ones will die, evil will win in the end and when the vortex opens one of your children will die" the demon said as he continued to smirk.

Just then the demon placed his hands on the forcefield of the crystal cage piper,Chris and Wyatt watched as the demon broke free and a huge blast sent then flying across the room.

"Mum are you okay" Wyatt said as he tried to get up" but piper was knocked out cold just then the demon said "there is no way to stop the outcome one will die" and shimmered away.

Wyatt help piper up while Chris was at the book of shadows looking into space while looking at a spell.

Chris took a deep breathe and said "mum if that demons right we have to make prudence and Melinda forget they are witches and bind there powers"

Piper and Wyatt knew that if this was true that was the only way to stop it.

Chris gathered the candles for the spell while piper worked on the spell as soon as the spell was ready piper started the spell.

"Hear these words, hear my plea, spirts here come close to me, heal there hearts, heal their souls, make them forget, forget it all".

As soon as the spell was done a demon shimmered in and throw a energy ball at piper and she went flying across the room.

"NO, MUM" Wyatt shouted at he ran to her while Chris throw a potion at the demon and he blew up.

Chris ran to Wyatt who was holding piper in his arms, he was crying trying to wake piper up.

"Chris please, there must be a spell or potion to reverse this" Wyatt said as he tried to hold his tears back from falling down his cheeks. Chris had tears in his eyes and said "you know there isn't shes dead Wyatt".

CHARMED LEGACY
***********
Present day - 6 months later

"Isn't today Melinda and pj come back" Wyatt said to Chris who was pacing about the house, cleaning and getting it ready. Wyatt sighed and said "Chris calm down, I know we haven't seen them in six months but it's not like a demon is going to attack".

Chris stopped what he was doing and said " do not talk about demons or magic or anything okay they can't know anything".

Wyatt sighed then heard a taxi stop outside, Chris and Wyatt opened the door and waited on Melinda and pj to get out the taxi.

"Omg, Chris, Wyatt I missed yous so much" Melinda shouted as she ran up to where Chris and Wyatt was and hugged them both, pj just walked past them both angrily.

Chris looked at Melinda with a confused look, Melinda said "pj and her boyfriend had a fight and they broke up just leave her the now" as she said this she smiled and walked in the house.

In the house pj was on the phone arguing with her boyfriend while Melinda went up stairs to unpack after a long trip.

After Pj got of the phone Wyatt went over to pj and placed a hand on her shoulder and said "are you okay" pj turned to face him and hugged him tightly.