The legend of Bertha Ann

Back in 1874

It's was as cold summer night, all the men in the middle of the night began to walk to Bertha Ann's house as they blamed her for witchcraft.

As they arrived at her house, they kicked berthas door in and dragged her out of her bed and outside.

Once they got her outside the tied her to log, "Bertha Ann you plead guilty on the charge of witchcraft how do you plead" one of the men said holding a pitchfork and a log of fire.

Bertha held her head up high and said " hear my words, and hear my plea, I curse you'r children's children and ever child they have, you will regret the day you burn me" as she said this she started to laugh.

The men all started to shout until one of the men stepped forward and placed the wood on fire and Bertha burned in agony.

But what the men didn't know was that Bertha Ann was an evil witch and had a coven full of more witches.

After they burned her, berthas coven came and took her body and done a spell so that her spirt would be forever in a locket.

Soon after the other witches where found and also burned at the stake,but before they burned the made sure that the locket would make it's a to a good witch so that Bertha can kill her.

CHARMED LEGACY
*************

PRESENT DAY

In a occult shop Melinda and pj where shopping for a locket that pj saw in her vision and just knew that she wanted it.

" so have you got a hand on your power now" pj whispered to Melinda, Mel shot her head to her and whispered "I don't know, not completely but then agian we just got them".

Just then Melinda picked up a locket, it was a small, gold heart shaped locket and it was beautiful.

Melinda turned to pj and said "is this the locket you saw" pj turned and looked at it and said "no that's not it".

As Melinda held the locket she felt sewn to it like she was being called to get it and that's what she did. Melinda walked up to the counter and payed for they locket.

Pj picked it up to put the locket in the bag, just then she had a premonition of a witch casting a curse on the town and burning at the stake.

Pj dropped the locket and stepped back quickly, Melinda quickly grabbed her before she fell and said "what's wrong pj".

Prudence looked at Melinda and said "that locket, something is inside it".

Back at the Manor Wyatt was trying to get used to his power Agian since he hadn't have it for 6 Months.

As Wyatt tried obring an object, "lamp" Wyatt said as the lamp obred and went flying towards the door where Melinda and pj walked in.

Melinda screamed and froze the lamp, Melinda looked a Wyatt "watch it that nearly hit us" Melinda said "sorry" Wyatt said as he tried to orb upstairs.

In her room Melinda took her new locket out of the bag and tried it on.

As soon as she put it on, Melinda felt some sort of feeling in the room just then a bit of paper fell out of the locket.

"Chris can you come here" Melinda shouted but no one answered.

Just then Mel felt a shock going through her body then she fainted and fell to the ground.