From fear to eternity

It was twenty minutes to twelve, the occult shop owner was worrying as it was Friday the 13th. Chris and pj were in the shop because pj wanted a good luck charm for her interview.

The shop owner looked at the clock then turned to Chris and pj and said "excuse me but am getting ready to close".

"Oh I thought you were opened till one" Chris asked the owner while looking at his watch.

The owner looked at the clock again "usually I am but not on the eve of Friday the 13th". "Oh okay we won't be that long will we pj" Chris angry said as he nudged her.

Pj rolled her eyes, " yeah but I don't know which one am gonna get, what about this one" she said as she picked up a charm.

"It's nice pj" Chris said as he tried to hurry pj up and smiled at the owner. "Nice just nice I need something more than nice Chris" pj said as she rolled her eyes.

The woman looked at the clock again, "the woman wants to close pj hurry up" Chris said.

Pj picked up a round shaped charm and walked to the counter, "do you want me to put this on Wyatt's order".

"No it's fine I'll just pay" pj said.

"Cash or charge" the owner said as she went to pack the charm, pj turned to Chris and said "oh can you pay this for me I'll pay you back" and slightly smiled.

Chris sighed and nodded his head "twenty five fifty plus tax oh but you get 10 percent off if you sign the meeting list".

"Hmm, good luck already see" pj said as he signed his and Chris's name on the paper.

As the woman was processing the payment she turned to both Chris and pj and said "if your interested we're having a Wicca gathering for the spring econox".

"What makes you think we are interested" pj asked the woman confused, "well most witches are" and gave a slight smile to them.

Chris and pj looked at each other just then the clock chimed as pj was packing the charm the woman said "can you hurry please".

"Okay you really take this seriously don't you" Chris said and slightly laughed, "yes and so should you, because once every 13 hundreds years a universal conversation of negative energy on Friday the 13th and tonight's the night" the woman said to Chris.

Chris looked at pj then looked at the woman and said "of course it is" as he picked up the bag and they both walked out,got in the car and drove away.

As the drove away, smoke appeared in the streets and a demon appeared from the smoke he looked about and his eyes landed on the occult shop.

The woman started to turn all the lights of in the shop when the door knocked "we're closed" she shouted as she continued to close the shop.

The demon knocked on the door again, again the woman shouted "we're closed" just then the demon walked right through the door the woman stood there in fear.

The demon stood there as he waved his hand over his face then turned to the woman and said " your greatest fear, is being buried alive in a earthquake".

Just then the whole room started to shake violently, as if there was a earthquake in the room.

The woman started to screamed, the demon just stood there and said "that's it give me your fear" the woman continued to scream then feel to the ground dead.

CHARMED LEGACY
**************
IN THE MANOR

It was a bright early morning, pj was getting ready to go to her job interview, Chris and Melinda where in the kitchen drinking there coffee when the news caught Chris and pjs eyes.