Flashback..

1st day of school after Summer Holidays, it's been 7 months as a transferred student at Seoul High School. I was still making new friends.

Bell Ranged. I thought I was late for the class as I ran towards the classroom. Somehow, I made it on time. that day, Chim was absent that day, so I have to sit alone. Teacher entered the class room. After taking the attendance..

Teacher : Children, there's no book reading today. Let's play quiz and after that we are going to draw something.

Everyone was excited. Not for the quiz but for the drawing session after that.

Teacher : So, everyone, let's team up! 2members in one team.

I was looking for someone to team up with me but everyone seemed to have their partners. So, I was just sitting alone. Than suddenly someone came and tapped at my back - "Hello..can I team up with you?" I turned back and saw a boy smiling showing his bunny teeth. I felt happy and said - "Sure, we can be a team😊" as he shifted his bag to my bench and sat with me.

Koo : Your best friend is absent today and my benchmate also. Let's sit together for today.

Me : Okay. btw you're Koo right?

Koo : (chuckles) How did you know my pet name? my friends calls me by that. My name is Jungkook.

Me : Ohh sorry Jungkook. My name is Taehyung. We've never talked before.

Koo : It's okay. You can call me Koo. I'll call you Tae. okay?

Me : Yeah..okay 😊

Quiz session has begun.. We played well but couldn't win and after that it's time to draw something.

Teacher : Now, Let's draw something . Something from the memory of your last summer vacation. What did you do, Where did you go, What did you see...anything from your holidays.

We started to draw as teacher said. I was drawing a village, my grandma and me as I visited to her in holidays. I love her so much. I was drawing when my pencil tip broke. my hand reached to the pencil box searching for sharpener. eopsoyo... I have to borrow it. I was about to ask Koo for sharpner but I stopped. {In my thoughts -  Woww!! h-his drawing is so beautiful😍} He was drawing a scenery with green hills and a big lake, a boat sinking.

Me : Wow Koo...it's so beautiful...Beautiful Scenery..

Koo : Yeahh.. that place is so beautiful. I spend my vacation there with my family.

Me : I wanna go there too someday😍........... btw can you please give me your sharpner? my pencil tip has broken.

Koo : Ohh sure ( gives the sharpner)......... So, you love your grandma so much right? you miss her (gives a soft smile)

Me : Yeahh.. I Love Her So Much❤

[ Flashback has not completed yet ]

[ sorry for the grammatical mistakes ]