"That Incident"

"Good Morning Tae,Jimin."

"Good Morning Koo" - we replied. We were sitting on the bench when Chim said - "We are going to have new class captains today."

Me : Oh yeah.. I almost forgot about it.

Jimin : I'm going to nominate you, be ready.😁

Me : What!! no Chim. I'm new here. what if... (cut off by Jimin)

Jimin : Shut up. I'm gonna do it. it'll be good for you. hihi

Time Skipped.. It's the time for selection. "Sir, we want to nominate Jungkook for the Class Captain" - one of the students said. 

Teacher : Okay. Now select the 2nd captain. And Jungkook, stand up and come here.

Everyone was discussing.. suddenly

Jimin : Sir, I want to nominate Taehyung

Me : (whispering) Yaaa Jiminah..stop..

Teacher : But he is new. Why do you want him as captain?

Jimin : Sir, since he's new, It'll help him to know everyone and same goes for the students. He'll take the responsibilities very seriously.

Teacher : Oh, You're right little boy. so smart of you Jimin. Come here Taeyung. 

I was very nervous as stood up while looking down and went to the front. 

Teacher : Okay students.. Jeon Jungkook and KimTaehyung are the Class Captains for next 3 months. Hope you'll support him. Jungkook, Help him and be with him as he's new.. okay?

Koo : Okay sir, I will 😊 ( smiled at me, I smiled back looking at him)

...

Time skipped...We were the best duo as class captains. Ofcourse Koo helped me alot. Now we've got new captains.

It was evening time. I was at my study table reading my English textbook. marking down the important lines with pencil. After sometimes, I found myself floating on my memories and suddenly I remembered the days as being class captain, working with koo.

In My Mind - *He's is so cute, so kind. He helped me alot even else he was capable doing anything without me. He didn't leave me. He's good at everything* while thinking I opened the last page of my English textbook and wrote Junkook with pen and after that draw two hearts ( ❤Jungkook❤). I don't know why exactly I draw those hearts, I was so little. I was not sure that I perhapes understand the meanings of those hearts. I can't remember the feelings of that time.

The next day at school. It was the English class and a friend from my front seat asked me if she can borrow my textbook. I gave it to her. Unfortunately... she saw the last page of my textbook and show it to her benchmate. They both turned back facing me and said - "Hey Tae.. What is it?? What did you wrote? Those hearts.. Do you like him?.." I was like - "What?? Like him?? No no it's not like that.." I felt like my heart was going to explode. Koo was sitting in front of them. They poke him and said everything to him whispering. He turned back and gave me a blank look. My heart was beating so fast as I was scared. And those two again turned back and said "We are going to tell everyone in the class that you like Jungkook and wrote his names with hearts." Nooo... what I'm gonna do..! (panic mode on!)

Jimin : You alien! Do something. (he was watching me from the start)

Me : (nodded and said to them) No..Don't tell anyone. I didn't wrote that, my cousin did. I told her about him and she did this. she's naughty. (I tried so hard to explain it to them)

Them : Okay. We won't tell anyone. and said something to Koo.

The whole day was so awkward for me. It was about to go home. Parents are waiting outside the school. I saw Koo and Those two went straight to Koo's mom and said something looking at me. I was so scared, tensed, about to cry.. then Chim hold my hand and told me not to cry, I hold up my tears. Then I saw Koo's mom coming towards me with Koo besides him. My whole body was froze.

Koo's mom : (kneeling with one leg to reach my height caressing my hair) It's you, TaeTae, right?

I was shocked, blank...just looking at her

Koo's mom : Hey.. don't be scare my child. it's okay. Koo told me everything. But, can you listen to your auntie? (*I nodded*) You are not ready to know those things. you're babies. You'll have a right time in future. Till then can you both be a good friend and enjoy your childhood first? We'll see what happens in future. So be friends okay. Koo.. don't make him uncomfortable okay.

Me and Koo both nodded and said okay to her. she patted our heads and left with koo.

I felt so much relief. His mom is so cool😍🥺

After that day no one was bothering me with that topic, it was strange but good for me anyways.

....

....

*So now, It turns out that I have something in my heart for Koo from when that incident happend. That feelings were developing. Now, I've realised..I think I like him.... No, I Love Him.*

[That was too long😪]