Final Battle

Hiccup POV 

I watch with sadness as they started to sail away. I look down remembering the promise I made to Y/n. I felt Astrid stand next to me and she said "It's a mess. You must feel horrible. You lost everything. Your father, your tribe, you 2 bestfriend Toothless and Crystal, and your lover." I look at her with shock when she said lover and blush really hard. "L-l-lover, I-I don't k-know w-what your t-talking about." I stutter but she smirk. "Oh don't lie, I see the way you look at her." I then look down and said "Fine I admit I do like her. Is it that obvious?" she then nodded but I brush it off and look down sadly while saying "But thanks for summoning that up... Why couldn't I have kill that dragon when I found him in the woods? Wouldn't if have been better for everyone?" I ask myself as Astrid said "Yep. The rest of us would have done it. So why didn't you?" "I don't know." As I turn away. "I couldn't" "That's not an answer." Astrid said so I said back "Why is this so important to you all of a sudden?" "Because I wanna remember what you said, right now." "Oh for the love of I uh l was a coward, I was weak, I wouldn't kill a dragon same with Y/n." I got sad when I mention Y/n. 

"You said wouldn't that time." Astrid said "Oh whatever! I wouldn't! 300 years and I'm the first along with Y/n who wouldn't kill a dragon!" Astrid then stare at me as I look away. "First to ride on though." she said and I realize with something. "Sooo?" Astrid asked me. "I wouldn't kill him because he look as frightened as I was. I looked at him, and I saw myself." I said. "I bet he's really frightened now along with Crystal and Y/n. What are you going to do about it?" She asked me "Ehh probably something stupid." "Good, but you've already done that." I then came up with something "Then something crazy. I'll meet you at the arena and bring the dragon training group. We have some training to do but with something different." I yell and ran to the arena. "Don't worry Y/n. I'll save you, crystal, and toothless." I thought 

Time skip... 

Right now I enter the arena and open the doors to see the dragons that Y/n tame. They started to growl at me but I put my hands up. "Hey don't worry I'm not gonna hurt you but listen, Y/n and the others have been captured and I need to save her but I can't do that without your guys help so will you guys help me save Y/n, Crystal, and toothless." I said and they perk up at Y/n's name and nodded with determine. I let out who I believe his name is Hookfang out first and lead him out slowly as he follow my hand. I reach to Snotlout and bring his hand but he immediately pull back saying "Wait! What ar-" I cut him off saying it was okay and place his hand on Hookfang's nose. "His name is Hookfang and I believe you guys will be great friends." I said and went back inside to get the others. "Wait! Where are you going!" I heard snotlout but ignore him. 

I brought the other dragons out and assign them with the right person Stormfly with Astrid, Meatlug with Fishlegs, and Barf and Belch with Tuffnut and Ruffnut since they're twins and the dragon has two heads. I got onto Stormfly with Astrid behind me as the others follow my lead once they got their dragon's trust. "Okay here's the plan..." 

Meanwhile at the boats... 

Y/N POV 

We have arrive at the dragon's nest as Crystal and Toothless started to ask strange but I sooth them. "We're here" Stoic said and jumped off. Stoic started to come up with the plan as the others got prepared for this upcoming war I guess. I watch as the chief did a signal and boulders started to get launch to the volcano smashing the rocks apart. Stoic then went to see the hole that the boulder made and then they launch one again but this time on fire. 

Suddenly a bunch of dragons started to fly out as Crystal and Toothless whimper but I continue to pet then while singing even though it wasn't a good time my priority is Toothless and crystal.