Chapter 6

𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓥𝓪𝓼𝓮
✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

The first time Isabela had sent Y/n her flowers and letter, it had been a disaster for the way Camilo delivered it. Almost obliterating the bouquet and letter. Of course, it led to the girl panicking for the whole occurrence of the delivery and fuming once Camilo reached home. Dolores had to physically stop Isabela from harming Camilo and possibly slap him across her room when she was demanding an explanation, after she received that Camilo apparently delivered it to the wrong doorstep.

"An explanation Camilo. Now!" She screamed as she was being held back by Dolores by her arms trying to stop her from strangling her cousin. Also muttering a small apology to her as her scream might've hurt her ears.

"Look, Osvaldo was there and I got nervous and you know how he runs his mouth without thinking and I was like, Oh no he's going to see me and I decided to run and hide but the tile on the ground was loose and I didn't realize and when I ran I almost fell on the bouquet because of the tile but thank God I didn't. And because of being frantic I accidentally delivered it at Mariano's doorstep, I mean they're neighbors after all but," Camilo paused his rambling to inhale a big breath of air, "I'M SORRY ISA PLEASE FORGIVE ME!"

But fortunately, things have been going smoothly after that. She grew the vibrant yellow flowers with less tense gestures than the first time feeling as though her powers were flowing through her effortlessly, wrote the letters with less worry and more freedom as though the words were just coming through like the breeze of the wind, the travel towards your home was more planned and included less struggle for Camilo as he had been delivering them for quite a few weeks now, I guess practice makes amends to past problems.

It was all going swimmingly and peaceful. It was a nice and warm feeling whenever she would conjure up the flowers all for you as well as thinking up what she would write for her letters. Sometimes it only consisted of a few words that she hoped will make you smile, and other times its longer sentences that she dreamily wishes will make your heart flutter and feel appreciated.

However, the same cannot be said for Dolores as she still hasn't disclosed that she forgot that the potter was allergic to pollen making her anxious for every interaction she had with Isabela, no one can really blame her. She did hear your's and Mariano's conversation from the very first delivery, widening her eyes after she realized her mistake of forgetting, and just after seeing what could've happened to Camilo that day, she knew keeping her mouth shut and just letting the situation bring itself up is the wise decision.

Today was a busy yet eventful day! It was finally the awaited ceremony and birthday of Antonio, he turns the age of five today, which is the age of the Madrigal's gift giving. Even you, yourself were up earlier than usual, because of the morning's racket outside, you could hear people singing along cheerfully with Mirabel as she sang and entertained the kids tailing behind her, asking her about her family as well as their gifts. Replying as she introduced her relatives one by one.