Chapter 2

Arieon's POV

My mind was too flustered with inner dialogue of my brothers' betrayal for me to fall sleep. It ranged from how fucked up it was to even defending them.

I had just opened my eyes to find Luca gazing at me, and I smiled. His eyebrows then furrowed and he sort of scowled at me.

"I missed that." I chuckled.

"Missed what?!" He asked and gave a heavy attitude.

"You, staring at me with that look." I scooted up further on the bed and Luca nuzzled into my neck.

Not long after he began to kiss it, and he got a moan of approval out of me. He rolled me over onto my back and straddled me. His lips ran  along the v-neckline of my t-shirt and pressed against my cleavage. I put a hand under his chin and urged him up for a kiss and he obliged. Our lips moved together harmoniously and we paused to reposition ourselves, so I could wrap my legs around him. I could feel his erection now and he grinded against my crotch and as I let out a small moan he deepened the kiss, letting his tongue slip into my mouth as he kissed me again. He pulled away and pushed my shirt up, placing a kiss on my stomach and I felt his hands fiddle with the button of my jeans.

"Luca." I breathed.

"Luca, I don't know if there are cameras in here." I tried again when he didn't acknowledge me calling his name before.

"I think someone would've stopped us by now." He responded. "-and if there are cameras they should turn them off if they don't want their eyes carved out." He spoke that a little louder which made me let out a chuckle, and he joined in with a laugh.

"Do you want this to happen here?" He paused from going back to kissing me.

"You do know I'm not a virgin right?" I raised myself up onto my elbows and chuckled.

"Oh I know."

"I'm sure." I rolled my eyes at him and I wasted no time pulling him down for a kiss by his neck, and running my hand down his abdomen.

Our tongues moved in unison and he told me to hold on before taking my shirt off and I helped him with his. He went down to my thighs and placed a kiss on my thigh and between my legs which made me gasp.

———

Luca and I took a shower together after and were now getting ready to go talk to Franco himself.

I looked around in the closet, there wasn't a wide variety of stuff to choose from in here, mostly just lingerie and pajamas with a few basic items like T-shirts, hoodies and jeans.

That was my side, I finally took notice to the other side, remembering that someone else supposedly stays in here too. I grabbed a black colored spaghetti strapped lace camisole and a pair of light blue skinny jeans and walked out into the bedroom.

I took in the sight of Luca shirtless in the corner of the room looking at something on his phone, he looked good and I was getting that warm feeling inside with a sort of satisfaction that he was with me.

I took my towel off and dropped it onto the bed, and pulled up a pair of panties, while doing so I began to think about my brothers and wonder why they would do such a thing to me. How could they have ever thought that this would've protected me more than it would hurt me.

"I don't know how to forgive them for this." I muttered after pulling the jeans up.

Luca came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me, "You take it slow, feel it out. You don't have to if you don't want to and that's fine."