Hi Again

"Betrayal is the only truth that sticks"
-Arthur Mille

"She wasn't exactly sure when it happened. Or even when it started. All she knew for sure was that right here and now, she was falling hard and she could only pray that he was feeling the same way."
—Nicholas Sparks

Hi new readers, this book is not a stand alone! It is the sequel to Obligated to the Dellucci which can be found on my profile

To my book one readers, I'd like to apologize for the many months I promised that this book would be out, it has been a mix of procrastination, writers block and life. I've only recently started to really move on from my breakup last year, and had to find myself again. Even my love for writing.

There's still some writers block I hope I get over it soon and that you all enjoy this book as much as you did the last, If not more!

Thank you all for your support over the years! <3

Copyright

The cover of this book is made over an image that doesn't belong to me, the owner is not known I found it on google images. Images that are attached to chapters have been sourced from Pinterest and I do not claim ownership to any, GIF's are found on Pinterest as well.

No part of this book is to be reproduced, stored, copied, or transmitted in any form by any means without prior permission of the author.