pest control gone wrong

I arrive at the locaton the woman gave me, it was a country club full of rich white people and there golfcarts. I grab my bag and head for the entrance, the woman gave me very detailed instructions on what she wants me to do.
1. find wife and bring her to another location
2. meet her inside the location so she can confront her wife
3. after confrontation I'm left with free will over what I do with the wife
I had to hand it to the lady, its usual for a costumer to have special request. but having an exact plan AND letting me have free reign, I was starting to like this new costumer and was looking forward to meet in person

I step through the doorway and into a huge building with white and gold marble floors and bright white walls. I could feel my eyes burning trying to focus, the air even smelled rich it was crisp and cold with the faint sent of freshly printed money. a woman about in her mid 30s stopped me and asked for my membership card, shit the lady never gave me one! I start to panic and stumble on my words until another woman grabbed my shoulder and spoke "dont worry Angela, shes with me" I looked at the new women, low and behold it was the consumers wife.

I just kinda stood there in shock, it had to be a coincidence she decided to help me. "oh alright Lucia!" Angela said and walked off, but she kept glancing at me from back behind her desk, I shook it off and looked back up a Lucia. she was quite tall with thin short silver hair that was naturally slicked back, her figure was thin and sturdy kinda like a tennis player I thought to myself. Lucia let go of my shoulder gave me a friendly smile and walked away paying no attention to me like what she did never happened. I jog up to her and she looked back like she planned for me to do taht. "I know why your here" she said "what do you mean-" I stuttered "I'm just here to play some golf. same as everyone else." she chuckles and shakes her head "my wife, shes not the most secretive of the bunch. I know your her to kill me, its your job so I understand." she sounded genuinely calm about the whole being murdered thing, like shes just accepted the fact taht this will be the last day she'll ever have and shes just content with it.

Lucia goes on to explain that she knew her wife (Cassandra) found out she had an affair, and taht this wasn't the first time the "pest control" was called on her. "what do you mean? if this isnt the first time then why arnt you dead??" I ask. " Cassandra couldn't go throu with killing me, she would go on a rant about how unfaithful I am and how much I hurt her, but when it was the hitmans job to finish me. she would stop them say 'nevermind, I cnat go throu with it.' and that would be that until she would catch me in a affair again and so on." I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I skipped school to go kidnapped a woman, hear another rant and then leave!?!? divorce for crying out loud! " if you keep having affairs why not divorce?? you clearly dont want to continue it." she took a deep breath as if she was goning to say something that would hurt me "I don't really know. I like being married to her shes the love of my life but... I don't think I'm fully ready to commit. weve been married for years now but no matter what I always end up in someone else's bed taht isnt ours." I started to feel sympathy for her, it's not right for this to happen over and over. before I could get fully lost in the thoughts Lucia breaks the silence "hey your doing your job dont feel bad, she still pays fully"

one awkward car ride later, we arrive at the location Cassandra gave me. it's a beat up run down apartment complex, windows shattered, garbage everywhere. I walk in with lucia in rope, a blindfold, and a cloth gag all demands made by Cassandra ofcourse. I find my way to room 67b where Cassandra is there waiting.