room 67b

"There you are! I've been waiting ages, I'm going to have to bring this up with your boss." Cassandra said sternly, she wasnt what I was expecting when I pictured her in my mind. She was average hight with long black hair that was put into a tight bun, there was a streaks of gray hairs here and there but it was hard to tell in the dimly lit apartment. she wore a business suit with a belt tightly fastened to accentuate her waist, to be honest I couldn't stop staring she was really pretty. "hello?!?! are you gonna answer me issa or are you just gonna stand there." I snapped outta it, com'on issa you have a job to do! "sorry ma'am, where do you want me to put her?" Lucia didn't move or make a noise this whole time and it made me nervous and worried that I tied her up to tight.

"That's more like it, you can set her over there dear." her calling me dear sent butterflies up my spine and i quickly dragged Lucia to the chair she pointed at, I untied Lucia gag hoping that she would take a quick breath. she didn't, she just sat there in the chair limp and still I stood beside her hoping that she was just being calm and that I didn't kill her. Thoughts raced in my head and guilt quickly started to settle in, but then she jerked up and asked where we were. I sighed in relief she was just sleeping, Cassandra cut the silence with a quick and angry cough to get our attention. "enjoyed your nap my love?" she said coldly, Lucia said nothing and just sat there. "you can take off her blindfold dear, I want her to see what karma looks like."

I took off Lucias blindfold "thank you, issa. also good choice with the knot, very unique." she said, that seemed to piss off Cassandra, she started fuming like crazy and went off on Lucia. she went on a rage for about 45 minutes, but what shocked me was how calm Lucia was she talked like it was a normal conversation and that her life wasn't about to end. Cassandra asked for me to leave the room, I obliged without a word. Waiting outside of room 67b I could hear more screaming but this time from both of them, I tried not to listen and observe my surroundings. the door of the apartment had paint peeling from the corners and around the doorknob, underneath the paint peelings was more paint. I picked and peeled at it trying to pass the time, Cassandra opened the door her face was red with anger "you can come in now dear thank you for waiting, I'll make sure I tip you for the inconvenience." even with the situation I got butterflies again from her calling me dear.

I walked in and seen lucia her head was down and she was crying. but they wernt tears of a
sadness they were tears of anger, she looked at me then looked away quickly as Cassandra walked in behind me. " now let's start this show shall we" Cassandra sat infrount of lucia, she smirked and placed her hands neatly in her lap. "issa you may begin"