One

Myth's pov

     The crisp morning air tousled Myth's hair and nipped at her nose as she walked along her usual path in to the main part of town. It was still rather early for the rest of the world, but owning a cafe meant getting ready before the sun rose and peered through the towns windows. Myth didn't mind as they didn't usually sleep for that long. Most of the time, they just close their eyes for an hour or two meditating and will be good to go.

     As she walked, she noticed one of the porch lights of a neighboring shop was flickering. She didn't think twice about going over and trying to fix it. Grabbing one of the stools that were nearby, Myth pushed back her jacket sleeves and climbed up just high enough to unscrew the bulb.

     They felt around for a minute, trying to gauge what they had to work with. A few seconds later, she shot a bolt of electricity into the light fixture to give it some juice then reinstalled the bulb. "Purfect." she muttered to herself as she replaced all that she had moved and soon was back on the road to her shop.

     It took them another twenty minutes to reach the parking lot, but they didn't mind as it was relaxing and a safe place to just think. She unlocked the the doors and flicked on the back lights to start working through the daily startup routine. An audible gasp escaped their lips as they remembered that they had a new hire coming in soon. 

*This is a combined work between me and a friend by the name of .Neo. Myth is their character and they have wrote all parts in her pov.