The Revelation of a Mysterious Connection

Then we go to the room.

Seeing my room, he says this is your room?

I say yes this is my room.

And he said yes it looks good.

I ask him again what did he want to talk to me?

He would say that you know my secret and you know very well what I am still you don't fear me.

Then I say I don't know, but I think you are a good man.

Then after hearing this, he passes a small smile and says you know that you are such a girl who is completely different from the others.

I get a little happy hearing this and then ask how I am different from the others.

Then he would take a deep breath and say that you will come to know in the coming time.

I was a little shocked to hear this. Then I ask him, what was it that happened this morning?who were the people who were attacking us?

Then he would say that you might be shocked to hear this, but believe me that those people had come for you.

Hearing this, I said in a loud voice that did they come for me but why I do not have anything that they want from me.

Hearing this, the boy would say that you probably do not know what is inside you.

I hear this and say what, what are you saying. And tell me what's inside me.

Then He says that he does not even know what such a thing is: what They want from you, but you can find it yourself.

I ask how do I find out what's inside me?

He says that I do not know whatever it is, but it is protecting you...