V

Being totally covered in blood, they started approaching more closer to you. One of them caught your legs and started pulling you which you felt like getting pulled into a black hole.

"We're telling you save us from being killed. But you've a pure soul inside you. We're gonna take that." A person who looked as if he was partially burned up streched his arms towards your stomach.

"No!!! Not my child!!!!" You yelled and tried to run but you were magnetically struck. Laughing and crying sounds were echoing through your ears which was making you feel dizzy.

Suddenly you felt someone shaking you.

"Y/n!!! What happened ???wake up!!!!"

Slowly opening your eyes, you saw Jimin facing you with a worried expression.
"Ch-Chim my-my baby." You tried to talk out.

"The baby is fine y/nn-ah. But for now you're shivering in fever and you've totally turned white. Did you see any nightmare?"

"They tried to snatch away my baby. I-I won't give my-my baby!!!" You tried to sit up.

"Calm down y/n!!! No one is trying to snatch our baby. Calm down." He said and tightly hugged you while everything blacked out.

Tick , tick , tick

This was something you could hear. You subconsciously kept your hand upon the belly to make sure that the baby is safe.

"She might've probably seen some kind of nightmare. Don't worry everything is fine, just make sure you take good care of her." You heard the doctor advising someone.

"Ch-Chim..." You mumbled and opened the eyes slowly trying to adjust with your blurred vision.

"Y/nnie!!! How're you feeling?" Jimin asked holding your hands gently.

"Better."

"What kind of nightmare did you see? You seemed to be really frightened."

"I saw many blood drenched people trying to take away my baby."

He frowned and gently gave you a forehead kiss.
"I won't let anyone take away our baby."

His voice gave you an internal satisfaction and your lips curved up into a thin smile.

"Any carvings?" He asked.

"Umm."

"What about anniversary special?" He asked wiggling his eyebrows.

You stared at him being totally surprised.
"What did you say?" You asked.

"Anniversary special! Don't tell you forgot it already."

"Chim how did you know about it? We never disclosed it to you or anyone else."

"You think a lot y/nn-ah. I know everything. C'mon let's go."

"But chim -"

"C'mon." He said pulling you with him while you were still shocked.

"Here enjoy your Vanilla-choco icecream topped with honey glazed nuts." He said giving a sweet smile.

"Chim isn't this strawberry flavour?"

"Yeah." He replied while licking his icecream.

"But you never loved it right?" You frowned.

" It's tasty. I should've tasted it before."

"Something weird is going on with him." You murmured.

"Did you say anything?" He asked hearing you whisper.

"No. I'm just enjoying my icecream." You replied with a smile.

After 3 months:-

Tucked inside your blankets, you were watching the news while you heard the breaking news:-

"Mysterious death of Park Hyun-woo reported. He was the Nephew of Mr Park and 25% shareholder of Park Companies. The investigation is ongoing."

"Park Hyun-woo. Wasn't he a part of Tae's friend circle?" You wondered.

"What's up gorgeous?" Jimin asked joining you inside the blankets.

"Wasn't Hyun-woo yours and Tae's friend?" You asked while munching your favourite chocolate.

"Yeah. Even I'm shocked with his sudden death."

"He was your cousin too and still you don't seem sad ." You said in a monotonous tone.

"We weren't that close." He replied and started massaging your belly. "It's itching a lot, isn't it?"

"Hmm."

"We've to go for checkup right today?" He asked.

"Yeah. Jennie said we'll be performing ultrasound scan too." You said with a tinge of happiness to see your growing baby.

At the hospital:-

"So Mr. and Mrs. Park, you're having a really healthy baby." Jennie smiled. "Do you want to have a gender test?"

"No thanks." You both said simultaneously. "We would like to know during the delivery only." You said while wondering the reason behind your flushed cheeks.

"Please take them to the scan room, let's start with the procedure." Jennie said to the nurse.

As soon as she started the scanning, you saw your baby has grown more than the last time.

"Would you like to hear the heartbeat?" She asked and you looked at Jimin who was holding your hands

"Yes."

Suddenly a wave of heartbeats were being echoing through the room.
"Chim, can you hear it? Our baby's heartbeat."

More than the heartbeat, the thing that increased Jimin's heartbeat was the way you said

"Our baby's heartbeat."

He held your hand more tightly with a warm smile.

"It'll start to move in next few months. You can even experience kicks." Jennie stated.

"I can't wait to feel the kick!!!" You exclaimed excitedly while Jimin and Jennie started to laugh.

___________

"See it's growing beautifully." You said while placing the scan copy on Taehyung's grave.

Jimin placed his arms around your shoulders,

"I'm doing as I promised you Tae. And I'll do anything that'll make you happy.