XIII

Balancing your gown, you walked past Jaesuk. Your shoulders brushed against his while he inhaled your scent. His lustful nature starts to act up making him follow you. Walking through the crowd, you slowly went to the rooftop. Winds were making your hair fly and you closed your eyes inhaling deeply.

"I wish you were here mumma." You murmured.

A creaking sound was heard which was a cue that Jaesuk followed you.

"Finally found you alone." He said coming closer to you. You closed your fists tightly as he kept decreasing the distance. His slowly moved his hands from your shoulders to your fingertips.

"Why did you kill him?" You said making him halt.

"So you came to know." He scoffed. "What if I did? Are you going to take your revenge? " He laughed out.

"Don't ever underestimate anyone Jaesuk. You'll regret it." You said looking directly into his eyes. Your eyes were red with pain and rage.
"No one can spare you Jaesuk."

"WT -"

before he could say anything, he felt a strong pain in his abdomen. You stabbed him with your pocket knife.

"You thought you could kill me with this?" He said and suddenly pushed you back making you lose your balance.

"Y/n!!!!"

Jimin shouted seeing you fall. He immediately came running and saw Jaesuk laughing and wiping the blood away.

" Such a slut." He said, trying to stop the blood.

Suddenly Jimin pounced at him in fury and started hitting him. Being a taekwondo specialist, Jaesuk couldn't keep up with him.

Meanwhile, he held your belly whining in pain. Someone held your hand and caressed your stomach.
You looked up and saw Taehyung's figure. He was slowly fading.

"Tae, please don't go." You murmured trying to keep up with your breath. The pain was unbearable. Something was trickling down your legs.

Blood.

"Stay strong baby." You said holding your stomach and tried to sit upright.

Jimin finally caught hold of Jaesuk's gun and shot him twice.

"You killed my brother!!! You killed my best friend!!!! You made me lonely in this world!!! Why??!! Why did you do this??!!!" He yelled and tears flowed uncontrollably.

You slowly stood up on your knees and picked your knife. Wobbling your way to Jaesuk, a trail of blood was being formed. You went to him and stabbed him repeatedly, letting out all your anger and frustration.

"Y/n, stop it. We've to go to the hospital." Jimin said as he noticed the blood.

Something stopped you from stabbing further and saw taehyung holding your hand. He wasn't visible properly now. Since Jaesuk died his revenge was completed.

"Y/n save our baby. It has to live. Promise me, you'll forget everything and stay happy forever." He said extending his palms.

"Tae..... don't go!!! Please!!!" You cried.

"I promise you Tae, I'll always keep her happy and love her just the way you used to do." Jimin said while sobbing.

Taehyung was disappearing, you held his palms but his were slowly vanishing. Within some seconds, he disappeared totally.

"Tae!!!!" You shouted out, and passed out.

-----------------

(Time skip - At the hospital)

"Her condition is so critical. Due to a lot of blood loss it is getting hard to save both of them. We might not be able to save both of them, so please be prepared." The doctor said.

"Doctor, both of them are precious to me. Please do something." Jimin pleaded.

"You've to fill this form and choose whom should we save."

Jimin sighed seeing the form. How was he supposed to choose one of them. He cannot afford to Lose any of them. After giving a lot of thoughts, he decided to save y/n.

"Please save both of them." Jimin mumbled.

The operation was critical. It has almost been an hour. The baby was finally out. A baby girl. But she wasn't crying. Her heartbeats were slowing down. Shortage of blood. Suddenly her heart stopped beating. The doctors kept her aside she was dead and continued your operation.

" The baby is my Taehyung's part. It has to stay alive. I can't let my y/n die either. Stay strong y/n. You're the only one I've in this world." Jimin prayed.

Suddenly he felt someone's presence around him. He looked around. He wanted to feel that presence again.

"I won't let anything happen to them."