Author's Note

Ayo!Ladies and Gentlemen!!
This is your Author here.
So this is my first time writing a story and I am new in this writing world. I mean before this I have only written a few poems, songs and stories. Though I could never complete my stories. It's because I always go for a long story or novel and I know the basic plot and ending but not the beginning and the middle. So this time, I opted to go for a oneshot which I can finish. I just want to make it clear that is the first time I am publishing my writing, so please don't expect too much from me. So, I'll consider this as my first story. I love the plot so I am extremely excited for this story and I am also eager for interacting with you all. Your help and comments will be extremely appreciated and constructive criticisms will be warm-heartedly welcomed. I also want to say that you may not find any curse words in this story because I don't curse but you are always welcome to curse in your comments. I am not literally a goody two shoes nor am I innocent in any way. And I do have a sense of humor.
Okay now time to introduce my two companions who give me the mental motivation to write. EURI AND SEKU.
Guys please introduce yourself.

Annyeonghaseyo! I am Euri. Woof!
Annyeong!I am Seku. Bark!!
Euri- We are the ones who are going to interact with you guys because the Author is extremely shy and ohh yeah don't love Seku or the Author more than me because if you love me more then I will expose the Author to you and will also give you licks and kisses. So, do we have a deal?
Seku- Umm, What am I exactly supposed to say?
Euri- See, I told you. The Author is an idiot and Seku is a bigger idiot.
Author- Guys, the Disclaimer.

Euri- Ohh right. So, the Author only owns the plot and BTS are their own persons. So nobody can own them. Their names and faces are the only things that are used for the story and it has no connection to their real life. And the Author doesn't know the real them, so their sexuality depends on them and we'll not know it until they themselves confirm it. So let's not even comment on it. Please don't forget THIS IS A FICTION.
Okay now this is a BOY×BOY ff. And it also contains polyamorous relationship. So, Homophobic and Polyphobic (Is that even a word?How am I supposed to know, I don't go to school, you do.You should know better and you should be thankful that I am even helping you here when I could have just played with my ball. How exactly are you helping me?I am the one writing, you're playing with your ball only!I am letting you use my name na, because you are scared to write using your own name and......Okay!okay!I am sorry.Please continue Euriii) people may feel uncomfortable here.Anyways this is the main disclaimer.You have something to add Seku dear?
Seku- Sorry what? Oww you did'nt need to bite you witch. I was just a little surprised. Yeah so whatever that witch said is alright. I don't have anything extra to add. And Author is asking me to request to you all that if after reading the oneshot, you feel like any warning is missing then please message the Author because it's our first story.
Also please remember INTENTIONAL PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME. And, Nobody in this household supports PLAGIARISM. This story is entirely the Author's own idea and we have not copied it from anyone else.

Author, Euri, Seku- PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE DON'T COPY OUR CONTENT AND PLEASE READ OUR WORK AND HELP US IN BECOMING A BETTER WRITER AND INTERACT WITH US
*INSERTS BAMBI EYES*

Okay so the description is already given and I won't add anything to the description as then it will ruin the surprise. I'll either post it within today, or this week. And I think I want to post a separate introduction before posting the oneshot because there is a very important note about polyamorous relationships in the introduction. But if you want I can also post them together.I know once my readers see the tags they'll know the entire story but what can I do if my readers are so smart. But please can you pretend for my happiness that you have not already guessed and act surprised.
*Inserts puppy eyes*

Incase nobody told you today, just remember that you are special and beautiful in your own unique way and I love you with my entire heart and I am always there for you so if you feel like you want to talk or want comfort words or want to rant, then my message board is always free for you. I can't promise that I'll always reply instantly but I can promise you that you'll definitely get the reply if you're expecting it. And I am not a good advisor but I'll try for you.

You can call me Spiana. That's my pseudonym for now.🤭🤭🤭

LOVE YOURSELF
LOVE BTS
💜💜💜I LOVE YOU💜💜💜💜
Borahae

P.S.- This is not proofread
Sorry for any mistakes

Question of the Day: Who is your bias in BTS?
Mine is OT7+ their pets