NEW MEMBER

Conversations- Bold
Euri&Seku- Bold Italic
Author- Italic
Story- Normal

For now, everything is in Author's POV but it will be mentioned if the POV is being changed.

So, ready for the story?Okay, then Let's Get It

BTS is the biggest boyband in the world and has debuted about nine years ago with seven gems. Recently, they revealed that they are dating each other and are in a polyamorous relationship. Right now they are on their second break after 2019 to spend some time with their family.

Today, Taehyung has called every member to meet with him in person and currently they all are sitting in a private booth in Elegance(a five star restaurant in Daegu)
((I don't know whether it really exists or not. Oh and yes for meeting Tae they have all come to Daegu fyi. Sorry for wasting your time. Let's get back to the story))

"Tae, what happened? Why did you call all of us here?" asked Namjoon.

"Is everything alright? Are you okay?" asked Seokjin, before Taehyung could even answer the previous question.

"Jin hyung, please calm down. See, I am sitting right in front of you and I am perfectly alright. There is no need to panic." reassured Tae, giving Jin a small smile and also placing his hand on top of Jin's own, to calm him down.

"Then, Tae why do you seem so tense on your own birthday?"asked Jimin.(Silly me, I forgot to mention that today is Tae's birthday. Your Author has a forgetful mind. Sorry, don't mind me, please continue reading😁😁)

Tae, who was looking at his hands looked up when he heard the question to see everyone looking at him, concern evident in their features.

"I have something to tell you" said Tae.

"What is it it, hyung? You know right, you can tell anything to us without the fear of being judged"said Jungkook with a soft smile to lessen the growing tension in the atmosphere.

"IamsorrybutIcannotloveyouthemostanymore!"said Tae in one breath and looked at all of them with a sad expression.

"Umm, what?" asked Jimin, looking extremely confused.

"Tae, talk slowly, it's not possible for us to understand your alien language" said Suga.

Tae took a deep breath and then shouted, "I am sorry but I can't love you the most anymore."

"But, why?" shouted the rest in unison, when their mind registered the sentence.

"Be-because there is someone else now" said Tae, in a low face.

"Tae, what are you saying? Are you even listening to your own words now?"shouted Jimin.

"Yes Jimin, I know what I am saying and it is the truth." said V in a calm tone.

"H-hyung, who? Who is that person whom you love so much, that you are willingly to leave us and break our promise of staying together forever!"asked Jungkook, in a broken tone.

Tae looked at all of them and saw how RM and Suga were gritting their teeth in anger, J-Hope was solemnly looking at the ground, Jin was trying to calm a weeping Jimin while having tears in his own eyes, and their Maknae was looking straight at him with a broken look.