GRACIAS

Ayo, Ladies and Gentlemen!
So finally, I have finished NEW MEMBER .
It is edited but not proofread because I don't actually want to read it now. This is my first story, so ofcourse it holds a special place in my heart, though I am not that much satisfied with it.
As, it is a one shot, I had to finish it in one chapter so somethings may not make sense.
Hate comments is not a big matter to me but please don't give any hate to a fellow reader, BTS or any ship.
Constructive Criticism is something I am really thirsty for because I think this story is not up to mark because of my language and writing skills. So, it would a pleasure if you can help me with that.
Voting and commenting depends on you and I will never try to force someone to do something against their will.

Now Acknowledgements:
The first person, I want to thank is jungtae204. She is a great writer and you should definitely check out her stories. Her story has motivate me a lot to write this.
So, THANKS A LOT, SISSY.
I LOVE YOU💜💜💜💞💞💞💞
She is also the first person to vote my story. So, a lot of love for her♥️♥️♥️

Now, I want to thank all the other Authors whose stories and words have motivated me a lot to write this.
successfuldream
RaimaSingh2
Riyaadhikari123
iamembi
dreamistaekook
jennytaegguk
Rei_V_Black
kookvstan_
yourstrulynelly
whoresome_rat

Please check out their stories. I can promise that you will not be disappointed.
THANK YOU SO MUCH AUTHOR-NIMS.
I LOVE ALL OF YOU💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

I just want to say that each and every Author inspires me to write. So, Also want to thank all of you.

And, ofcourse each and every view is important to me. So, I want to say THANK YOU TO ALL MY READERS. YOU ARE THE REASON FOR WHICH I CAN WRITE.

Also, THANK YOU SO MUCH BTS. WITHOUT YOU THIS STORY WOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN POSSIBLE.
LOVE YOU BTS💜💜💜💜💜💜💜 AND PLEASE STREAM STAY ALIVE. THAT SONG DEFINITELY HELPED A LOT AND AS USUAL SUGA AND JUNGKOOK HAVE EXCEEDED OUR EXPECTATIONS AND GIFTED US WITH A MASTERPIECE.

So, I have some stories in mind and am definitely going to come back with another story. And, if you want any special chapters for this story then you can definitely ask for it.

Euri and Seku want to say Bye and also want to give you a lot of licks and paws and love.🐶🐶🐶🐶

BYE GUYS
REMEMBER THAT YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL AND ARE EXTREMELY PRECIOUS TO ME.
LOVE YOURSELF 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
AUTHOR DEFINITELY LOVES YOU♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
SARANGHAE♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
BORAHAE 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
-Spiana is Signing Off for now