DISCLAIMER

--   This book is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

-- This book may contain mature themes, explicit language, and/or scenes of violence. Reader discretion is advised.

-- The views and opinions expressed in this book are those of the characters and do not necessarily reflect the author's own beliefs.

-- While efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of information, this book is not intended as a definitive source. Readers are encouraged to verify facts independently.

-- This book does not provide professional advice or guidance. Consult relevant experts or professionals for specific concerns.

-- All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced without the author's written permission.

-- Characters in this book may undergo growth, change, or redemption. Their actions and attitudes do not endorse or condemn any particular behavior.

-- The reader assumes full responsibility for their interpretation of the content and any consequences arising from it.

-- The author reserves the right to update, revise, or modify the content of this book at any time.

--In cases where real-world events, quotes, or sources are referenced, appropriate credit is given to the original creators or authors.

-- This book is intended for a mature audience, and may not be suitable for all readers.

-- The inclusion of diverse characters does not absolve the book from potential criticisms of representation. Feedback is welcomed for future improvement.

-- The narrative choices and artistic liberties taken in this book are part of the author's creative expression and storytelling.

-- Feel free to comment down your views, which is also my greatest motivation.

--You can text me here on Wattpad conversations or DMs.

--"PLEASE DO NOT PLAGIARIZE"

--"DO NOT TRANSLATE THE BOOK INTO ANY OTHER LANGUAGES."

'hope u enjoy your reading experience'

Thank you