𝐇.𝐏 - 𝟎𝟒

𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳 : 𝖬𝖺𝖽 𝖺𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐃

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐃. 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓.

I sat back peacefully in my own personal recliner and puffed on my fat ass blunt, letting the weed relax me more than I already was. Across the dimly lit basement, I watched as this bitch ass nigga started moving around, obviously tryna wake up from when I knocked his ass out.

I hit the blunt a few more times before I putting it out and walked over to where I had him tied down to a chair with a bag over his head. I snatched the bag off and mugged the shit out of him.

"What the- nigga, what the fuck am I doing here?" He barked which made me send a quick punch right to his face.

"Shut the fuck up!" I yelled as he spat out blood from his mouth that was now bleeding. "You know why yo ass in hea."

"Mane you sound crazy as hell I ain't did nun. W-what you want money look I'll give it to you man just don't kill me". he pleaded.

"Naw lil Nigga I want my girl". I snapped.

"Who?".

"Nigga don't play dumb". I mugged him hard

"Do you hear yourself?".

"Yeah". I nodded my head confidently.

"Hmm ya know what let's play a game see if you smart enough". I tilted my head looking at him with a evil smirk.

"This how it's gon go you see them guns and that big ass machete over there". I pointed towards my black table which had my weapons on there.

"One of the guns have a sticker on it under the clip and some don't you answer my questions and if you get three right you choose one if you choose one with the sticker on it you can kill me if you don't succeed then I kill you".

"Best believe I'ma be sending yo limbs and and body parts to each and everyone of your family members". I chuckled.

"Good luck gang you gon need it". I laughed again watching him whimp like a bitch.

I grabbed his phone out my back pocket throwing it to him.

"Unlock this shit...quickly".

After he finshed punching the code in I snatched the phone going to his contacts finding Dess's contact I texted her then blocked and deleted her number out his phone and went to him and jania messages.

"Dam you a cheater huh". I chuckled reading the messages between the two.

"L-look man it was a accident". he stammered shaking his head.

"Shut Tf up". I went to her contact and pressed baby❤️.

High school ass name.