Guarding the queen's plate of pancakes

This evening I managed to finish my paperwork by 7 pm. I took advantage of it and took shower, before going to the living room to occupy the couch and relax.

I sat there listening to some calm music I discovered.
I started to enter my trance, but Lucifer of course wanted something from me, so she snapped me out of my rest.
She tasked me to guard her pancakes and not to let anyone eat them, fore she must take care of something.

I shrugged and kept my eye on the plate with sweet delights.
"Hi Hi Hii..." the voice sounded. It was cerberus playing innocent in order to steal the pancakes.
I scared them off with a glare, it's always effective against others. If they won't fear me, I think my peace will be lost forever.
I looked back at the ceiling, listening to one nice folk song.

"Hi, monica." I heard a calm and kind voice.
It was Generic, that girl that is like two days in the harem.
She always seemed so happy and kind to anyone, clearly showing her motherly instincts, by helping out and taking care of anyone else.
Some of us didn't like her for that, calling her "granny Demon" or just "old" to piss her off, yet this is not effective

"What are you up to?" She kindly asked, taking a seat next to me.
"Lucifer told me to watch over her pancakes." I replied in my monotone voice.
"You seem sad, is something bothering you?" Generic looked concerned
"No... I'm just very tired." I replied
"Okay... So Maybe I can watch over pancakes and you will get your rest?"
"Why are you so kind?"
I tried to change topics
"Why would I be mean? I see you as friends, so I'm kind towars you." She smiled

"Wanna rest?" She asked
"Fine, I'm too tired for anything else." I laid down, placing my head on Generic's lap , so she rarted to pat my head gently.
I enjoyed it, it helped me falling asleep, so I closed my eyes, yet kept on listening to the sounds around me.

"She fell asleep again?" Lucifer asked
"Just a while ago, poor thing was very tired. Also you pancakes are safe, your majesty." Generic replied

Then I woke up in my bed next day. The new demon was so kind to take me to the bed. What a kind creature...