A date

I was living in helltaker's place for almost a year now, yet I was always too busy to get to know him. I had a few nice encounters with him, but I mostly was just working or was threatening him in my sadistic mood.
This week was a bit diffrent though, I didn't had a good mood, so I mostly stayed in my room overworking myself, only sneaking out for some coffee.

Today was no exception. I was working in my rook, doing all the paperwork and working on computer, untill I heard someone knocking to my door.
"Come in" I said
Helltaker walked in and sat on my bed
"How are you?" He asked, hoping to start a talk
"I'm fine, why?" I replied, still looking at a computer screen
"What is your cause of arriving here?" I asked
"I just wanted to say, that you look pretty today."
I stopped writing, and turned my face to him
"I don't think I look diffrent, than before." I rised my eyebrow
"You always do." He replied, smiling.

"Okay... is that it?" I asked
"Well, I would love to take you to one place you'd like, if you want..."
"*sigh* you will insist when I disagre, won't you? Alright, I will go out, just qive me a momment to get changed".

Soon after we found ourselves walking to our destination. It was a beautuful, warm sunny day, I was wearing a black dress, while taker had his casual clothes on himself. We were taking a stroll through the streets of the town we live in. It is a nice place, not too big, not too small. Perfect place where you can live in peace, yet you don't have to go the bigger city to buy clothes, since whe hve this big mall, where we buy stuff.

Shortly after we arrived. It was a small caffé organised in cozy manner. We stepped inside and were greeted by very kind, young waitress.
She led us to our table and gave us the menu with all kinds of coffee.
While taker quickly piced a black coffee, My eyes were shining, as the proper choice was impossible taking to the account how large the choice was.

"You here?" Taker knocked me out of my trance
"Yes, yes... It's just the choice is too big"
"I know. This place is one of the best I know."
"You better be right" I smiled
"Okay, I'll this one" I pointed on my desired coffee with milk and suguar
"Sure"

Soon the lady came to collect our orders and soon returned with them.
I took the cup and sniffed it
"Smells great." I whispered to myself.
"Good, try it and tell what do you think." Taker smiled, before drinking the coffee.
I took a sip, and oh gosh it was amazing.
Best coffee ever.
"It tastes great." I gave the best smile I could

"Heh, knew you will like it" Taker let out the sigh of relief

"Heh, knew you will like it" Taker let out the sigh of relief. He will live today.

And I was getting more and more relaxed, closing my eyes to fully enjoy this amazing brew.
I kept like that untill the waitress approach us
"Is everything fine?" She asked kindly
"Yup, It's great, as always." Taker replied
"Good I can see, that your girlfriend enjoys her stay here as well."

I blushed a little, no one said we are together. Of course it isn't polote to start a drama over it, so I smiled and nodded.
Soon after we paid for our drinks and left home, but this time we took a longer route through the park.

I hugged his arm and walked slowly, enjoying the dusk.
"Wanna see a magic trick?" Taker stopped.
"Do it." I smiled
Taker placed his hand on my cheek and another on the back of my head
"Now look." He smiled, while he pulled out a rose from behind of my head.
I covered my mouth with my hands from amazement.
"It's beautiful, thank you" I blushed, before giving taker a tight hug.
We went home, walking close to each other holding hands. As we aproached the hose I thanked him for the time I spent with him and got in.

It was evening by now, so we both got into our rooms and prepared to rest.
It was a great day today.
Never felt that happy and relaxed.