Books

Author's note:
The chapter will contain some headcannons

Today I took a day off from work and since everyone were out (again) exept for modeus and generic who were reading books.
I was watching generic for some time out of curiosity and it I noticed, the most of the girls might not like generic very much, she and modeus keep rather close to eachother.

I see that living with azazel in one room have affected me much.
I would never care about someone being with someone.
Thanks az.

Generic and her lustful partner were sitting together on couch, reading love novels as its usual for modeus.
I decided to spend some time with her.
"Hi" generic greeted me, positive as always, I see
"You can join us." The regular demon added
I sat next to them and looked on the boom they were reading. It was some sort of "lost young couple" thingy. It has pretty simple and naive plot, yet the two enjoy it too much.

I never was into romantic stuff. Well, I secretly enjoy taker picking me up bridal style to take me to bed for rest, But I don't think I have a specific feelings towards him. I don't hate him, yet I don't love him either...

I shook my head over thoughts and decided to start a small talk.
"You two are pretty close. Maybe there is something we don't know?" I asked making the two look at me blankly and then their glare turned on each other and then back at me again.

"Well, not much do you know, we are siblings." Generic smiled, hugging modeus.

"You look quite simlar, but I never thought you two are sisters. Also so diffrent personalities..."

"You know, each of us has to find their way to be. And I hapoen to be the lustful demon and generic is normal." Modeus stated.

I'll have a lot to think about tonight.