Chaos Slowly Forms

The day has ended and I decided to turn of my playstation and fall onto bed. I slept for more than twelve hours! I woke up in panic realising that I might have missed the opportunity to play with my friends. I grabbed my controller and immediately switch my playstation on, forgetting about the television but then I turned that on as well. I saw some of them were online and already in the chat party playing together. "They're getting along!" I exclaimed. I joined and hopped onto Minecraft. Loud noises in my ears as they were arguing over weapons. "What's the matter?" I asked. "Lisha, can we make overpowered swords?" Ultimate asked. "Yeah, you can! It is not a rules realm, it's a normal realm." I replied in confusion. "Also, please stop arguing and let's just play." I spoke. Seventeen players online. "Seventeen?!" I was shocked at the numbers. I ran to the village and ran into the blacksmith. Some dynamite was blown up near the spawn area. "Who could have done that?" I asked myself. I walked out and saw Adam making Ty his hostage. "Gumbelli! What are you fricking doing!" I yelled. "Hostage." He replied. I did a face palm that showed I was really gonna give up on him. I walked away as I knew that hostages were normal. Making someone your hostage is normal between my friend group. I went into my house and laid on my bed. The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma. A loud explosion was heard from right outside. I ran out and found a huge hole and ZSR standing at the other side. "Really, ZSR?" I said and ended with a sigh. I shut my door as I entered my house and laid in bed. I collected more than three stacks of iron, fifty-two diamonds and too much wood to be counted. Life was going well and a tiny bit chaotic in the realm. Overall, I feel like the chaos is just starting. My friends had prepared their whole lives for this moment. Day Two of Realms, chaos slowly rises.