Wahima

Kacchi doriyon doriyon doriyon se
Mainu tu baandh le
Pakki yaariyon yaariyon yaariyon mein
Honde na faasley
Eh naarazgi kaagzi saari teri
Mere sohneya sun le meri

Dil diyan gallan
Karaange naal naal beh ke
Akh naale akh nu milaa ke

Dil diyan gallan
Karange roz roz beh ke
Sacchiyan mohabbataan nibha ke

It's a pleasent morning. Slight breeze is coming through the room's windows. The curtains are swaying because of the breeze. Sunlight is peeking through the window and directly falling on Swara's face who is in deep slumber. The sunlight is disturbing Swara's slumber. Due to the sunlight a deep frown etched on Swara's face. Seeing this a slight chuckle escaped Rayaan's mouth. He just entered the room after preparing coffee for the love of his life. He just stood infront of her blocking the sunlight to reach Swara's face. After adoring her for few minutes he kneel down and tuck a strand of her hair behind her ear to which Swara gave a slight smile with her eyes still closed. Watching his love smile Rayaan's lips automatically lift up to a beautiful grin. Swara is finally up and the sight infront of her made her day more brighter.
It's Rayaan who is adoring her with his heart eyes. And he also tried making coffee for her. So she hurriedly freshen up and tasted the coffee. A moan of delight left Swara's mouth. It's delicious. Rayaan is eagerly waiting to get a compliment from Swara like a kid. Swara just chuckled and pecked his cheek for the delicious coffee. Rayaan just melted under her touch and hugged her tightly.

Sataaye mainu kyun
Dikhaaye mainu kyun
Aiven jhuthi mutthi russ ke rusaake
Dil diyan gallan haaye
Karaange naal naal beh ke
Akh naale akh nu mila ke

It's Rayaan's birthday today and his ladylove handled a gift box in his hand and gestured him to open it. Rayaan happily agreed and unwrapping the box like an excited kid but soon his excitement turned into irritation finding an empty box. Swara who was watching Rayaan's every move busted into a laughter fit.
It increased Rayaan's irritation. He stomped his feet on the ground like a kid and started leaving from there but Swara stopped him and teased him even more. Even though Rayaan was loving these cute banters he wanted to see how she will pacify him.
So, he started leaving again with an irritated expression on his face. Swara who thought he is angry ran after him and hugged him from behind. And here Rayaan is enjoying his pacifying session.
Swara made him sit on the couch and herself settled on his lap Rayaan's hands automatically wrapped around her waist securely. Grinning ear to ear Swara took out a small box from her bag and started unboxing it infront of Rayaan. After unboxing it Swara took out a wrist watch and made Rayaan wear it herself and kissed his palm. Rayaan without wasting a second yanked her to himself even more. Swara is shocked with the sudden pull but looking into his eyes she knew that he was acting and not to forget his smirk. Swara started hitting him on his chest and complaining continuously. Rayaan just laughed and  watching him laugh Swara also started laughing along.

Tenu lakhan ton chhupa ke rakhaan
Akkhaan te sajaa ke tu ae meri wafaa
Rakh apna bana ke
Mein tere layi aan
Tere layi aan yaaran
Naa paavin kade dooriyan

Mein jeena haa tera....
Mein jeena haa tera
Tu jeena hai mera
Dass lena ki nakhra dikha ke

Dil diyan gallan
Karaange naal naal beh ke
Akh naale akh nu mila ke

It's evening time and Rayaan planned a date for Swara. Rayaan is doing his last minute preparations. While Swara came wearing a beautiful yellow coloured anarkali. Swara is looking like an angel in her outfit. Rayaan is stunned looking at Swara who came wearing an anarkali. Rayaan always loved Swara in Indian attairs little more than other attairs. Rayaan  keep looking no no gawking Swara intensly. Meanwhile Swara was astonished watching the preparations done by Rayaan.
The floor is covered with smoke. There are soap bubbles everwhere. There are scented candles and flowers. And the atmosphere is soo dreamy. Swara is soo lost in playing with bubbles where Rayaan is busy staring Swara with all the love he has for her with a slight smile adorning his face. He started walking towards Swara after reaching her he took her into a back hug. Swara smiled brightly recognizing the touch. Both are enjoying the silence from eachother's arms. After sometime Rayaan turned Swara to himself and once again started adoring her with full of love and Swara did the same thing as well. Swara is openly checking him out. Uff just how handsome her Rayaan is? Swara's cheeks flushed crimson red looking at Rayaan's eyes which are showing love, respect and a lot of craziness for her. Finding her blush crimson red under his gaze Rayaan pulled her to himself by her waist. His hold was nothing but possessive and protective. Rayaan and Swara simply leaned in and touch their foreheads with eachother still maintaining the eyelock and promised eachother silently by their eyes that they will love and cherish eachother till their last breath.
Swara's eyes tears up. Rayaan just gave her a comforting smile and gently wiped her tears. They enjoyed their date in eachother's arms. They have found their solace in eachother's arms.They swayed their bodies to the rhythm of their heartbeats which turned out to be on sync still being in each other's arms.