yaariyan

Dreams. Everyone have their own dreams. Everyone dreams to become something in life. For achieving the dreams we all work very hard. Sometimes we put our whole life in it to turn our dreams into reality.But sometimes we get lost in the race of achieving our dreams.
Living our dreams and making them come true is a very good thing.
But losing our own selves in the process of making our dreams come true is kind of irritating and disturbing.

It's  5 in the evening. The girl in her 20's is sitting in between her mom and dad and waiting for the train to come. And her mom and dad are making her understand that how she should take care of herself and all.

Arya don't forget to call me everyday ok? Arya's dad.

The girl's name is Arya. Getting overwhelmed with the emotions, she hugged her parents tightly.

In the meantime the train arrives. Arya got up with her parents and kissed their cheeks. Arya's father helped her with the luggage. Once the luggage is settled she came to the door and stood there listening to her parents with teary eyes. Once the train started moving her father gestured her to smile. Making Arya giggle with tears. She kept staring her parents with longing eyes until they were out of sight.

Arya went inside once her parents got out of her sight. That's when she noticed that she is the only one present in the whole compartment. It made her so happy that she started squealing and laughing whole heartedly. Why not she has whole compartment for herself. She sat down on her seat which is a window seat.

She started missing her parents already. She is sitting quietly and watching the scenery from the window. The sun set is soo beautiful. Suddenly she got up and took out the guitar from her luggage and started playing it. She is playing a tune softly. The soft tune is soothing her. After some time she sat up straight and started playing a tune of her favourite song. Soon she started singing and got lost in it.

Jab se huwa hai yeh accha sa lagta hai
Dil ho gaya phir se baccha sa lagta hai
Ishq ragon mein jo behta rahe jaake
Kaano mein chupke se kehta rahe
Taare Ginn, Taare Ginn
Soye bin saare din
Ek haseen maza hai yeh
Maza hai ya Saza hai yeh