Aatma

Characters

Ishaan - Saachi
Farhaan - Zoya
Zain - Aanchal
Ishir - Maya

It's been five years since this particular group of friends completed their studies and got busy in building their careers. Well, they promised eachother that they will meet frequently and will go to the vacation once a year. Their friendship is soo strong and special. They protect, love, care, scold, fight and understand eachother. They forget the world when they are together. They last met in Ishir and Maya's wedding. They all had a lot of fun. It's been 6 months they all last met in the wedding. Now they planned on going to Lonavala for their trip. Everyone are very excited for the trip. After a lot of Tom and Jerry fight they all decided a place for their trip.

 After a lot of Tom and Jerry fight they all decided a place for their trip

Today is the day everyone are finally going to meet eachother

Today is the day everyone are finally going to meet eachother. Everyone are very excited. They planned to meet in Mumbai in the cafe. And then they will proceed towards their destination in their van which they booked for their trip.

According to their plan Saachi finally reached the cafe. But no one came still. Everyone are late. Sighing she sat on the chair. The cafe is small and cozy. It has warmth in it. It has a singing set up and a guitar is placed there. The aroma of the coffee is making the environment more cozy. There are very less people in the cafe and almost everyone are couples. Enjoying eachother's presence and chit-chatting happily. But there were one elder couple who seemed to fought with each other. The women is trying really hard to make the man smile. Saachi felt the scene infront of her soo cute and decided to help the women to pacify her angry man. Giggling at the thought Saachi asked the waiter if she can sing a song.

Excuse me, may I sing a song there? Asked Saachi to the waiter pointing her finger towards the singing set up.

Ofcourse ma'am you can. Said the waiter smiling warmly.

Thanking the waiter, Saachi went in the singing set up and picked up the guitar placed there and started adjusting the cords according to the song she is going to sing. This instantly catched everyone's attention in the cafe. Everyone are excitedly waiting for Saachi to start singing.

Saachi took a deep breathe and cheer herself up before starting the song.
Just as she started playing the tune from the guitar everyone recognised the song. Everyone's face lit up. Seeing this Saachi felt happy. One young guy in the cafe asked his girl for the dance like a gentleman and his girl gladly accepted his hand. They started dancing to the tune Saachi is playing on guitar.