Brotherly Love Part 2

Nikki came into the daycare to see Moon carrying a medical kit. "Moon, what's wrong?" She asked, walking into the daycare. "Sun's not feeling well today." Moon said continuing to walk to the area above the ballpit. Sun came out of his room, shaking and coughing. "Sun, get back into bed?" Moon said sternly. "I heard Nikki and I wanted to see her." Sun said, looking at Nikki. "Hey Nikki." He said, sniffling. It broke Nikki's heart to see Sun sick. "Sun, listen to Moon and get back into bed?" Nikki said calmly.

"Okay." Sun said, walking back into his room. Moon looked at Nikki and smiled at her. "Thanks Nikki." He said. He climbed the ladder up to the room and went inside. Nikki then climbed the ladder herself and went into the room.
Stepping into the room, she saw Sun in bed and Moon pulling a ice pack out of the medical kit. She walked over to the bed and sat on it. She looked at Sun with a concerned look. Sun looked at her and noticed the look she was giving him. "I'm going to be fine, Nikki." He said, putting his hand on hers. "It just breaks my heart to see you like this." Nikki said. "He'll be fine, Nikki." Moon said, putting the ice pack on Sun's head.

Nikki stayed with the two for the rest of the night.

(12:00 AM)

Nikki woke up to checking her phone to see it was midnight. She looked over to see Sun and Moon asleep. She smiled before leaving the room.

 She smiled before leaving the room