A.N.

*Deep breath*

Hello and welcome to my entry for the ONC2022!

I really didn't think I'd participate considering I'm struggling to work on my current projects at the moment, but I'm hopeful that this novella might be the thing I need to get me out of this slump.

Or not. We'll have to see.

First of all, please don't get your hopes up. I've never participated in the ONC before and I'm not sure how far I'll be able to get with it, especially with such a busy life at the moment. But I feel excited for this, especially as I've started piecing together some of the characters and story I have decided to create.

The prompts I have decided to use are:
62. The old man you've been taking care of at the hospital has passed on. And in their will, you've been given their Wiltshire mansion. It's your first day in the house but something seems off.
64. We live in fear of ghosts— but what if ghosts live in fear of us?

I've never really written a paranormal story before, so I'm hoping this will be a good experience and that I'll be able to write a decent novella *scree*.

I'm hoping the first chapter will be coming soon, and I really hope you decide to stick around to support me throughout the ONC!

Much love! Alanna 🥀