carry it on silk

One drink, two and I didn't knew were the count stopped I just felt the sweet kisses and touch of Richard, such a secure feeling as if never anything happened. As if weve always been like this, no shouting nor screaming as if we always been so in love.

With the ringing of the alarm I didn't wanted to wake up, what time was it even? I didn't knew and god it didn't wanted to know or read it "7:45??" Blurted Richard out a groogy and yet silly smile on his face the while the soft sun painting his crow feet more softer than usual, as those green eyes seem to wonder if yesterday was a dream, yet Richard happy?, At this time? "Someones happy to wake up this early" I yawned stretching my arms before Richard took the opportunity for a snuggly hug "couldn't wait to see my future husband" he humed burying his face into my chest. With wide eyes and a slowly melting smile I watched it before ruffling trough the black mane of his hair without the many handful of styling products. A small growl came from the mans face hiding in my chest "don't do that my hair" "no one sees it but me don't worry".

The days gone in and out and by now even I wasn't getting lost in richards house. With a hum and satisfied last placing of the camera onto my shelf I've finally made myself home..

In our home

It felt just like a dream, any second I would wake up. Far far away from this and lonely even when I'd be in the group that would eventually bring me closer to Richard, I swallowed hard I couldnt loose this all and I knew I wouldnt right?. "Na, put up the last puzzle piece?~" I heard a first disembodied voice call up on me while a touchy hand tingled over my small exposed skin from stretching that far up the shelf,

"Actually I was only here to tell you we'd be late for practicse... But I must say you look quite delightful herr kruspe-landers" the silken up voice, those eyes and this short and yet tingling touch at my waist it left me quite in a trance as a big smile became permanent on me, I traced in a small touch the gesture back mouthing close to his ear sweet nothings in answer getting the small melodic hum "didn't hear that my love" he grinned moving me closer to the desk as his finger danced to find any bare skin, a breathless gasp run over me while Richard cuddled himself up at me kissing along my cheek down slowly working himself down my neck as finding my pulsing vein he licks it carefully making me giggle "didn't knew Ive fallen for a dog" before being surprised by his hands grapping mine and pinning me "woof woof but for sure- why do you look like such a snack?" He glances from my head down to my feet giving me a reddened face further at the glances, those green eyes piercing to me god how can you be the snack here? "I'm fun sized my love" I answered before getting a careless laugh from the other that got quietly drowned in kisses "can't just pun around in that moment my fun sized lover" "I can and will, you look more like dinner reesh". The quiet moment of the kisses and more touchy snuggles the only way I could tell that this wasn't a daydream, this was our life now. Married, happily married "earth to paulchen" I heard the soft breathed whisper at my ear "hu?" I droopily hummed from the snuggles and kisses while Richard seemed to see me drown in thoughts and less the kisses "everything alright? You seemed less on cloud nine but more in your mind" he let go of my hands brushing over my cheek giving me a worried and yet soft smile before seating himself onto the broken amp "i-i just it's all new to me" "so many years right?" "I-" I admittedly didn't wanted to discuss the past nor future with him I wanted to know how far of a dream this can be nor even if I'll ever wake up and know that I'll never return into his arms.. I never let it shine trough I mean I seemed like the careless and shining person yet I didn't knew how I would take life without Richard, god that smile, this body, that mind behind this body it all, it all took every piece of anxiety away from me no matter where I was at least Richard was there I'd know I was save and yet I didn't knew if this was really something of a reality "hey...,the guys are waiting for us" I hushed my mind as getting up strutting to the man owning every fiber of my body and soul "if you say so" it was always playing out like it as far as we spoke of the years before we managed to say our love to each other. I'd just block it off saying how we would be late or that I'll be getting something etc.

We got to the studio the drive was quite calm even charming as the soft playing of abba filled the car radio and the sunny view of berlin came over us, it felt nearly ironic how <lay all your love on me> played as Richard hummed the songs chorus tapping the while his nails onto the steering wheel "is really everything ok love?" Richard turned to face me the while the red light had given him the moment to sneak a short look at me, I sat stiff leaning my face against the window before the question was repeatedly asked "was?, I eh yes I'm just excited to tell the guys the news you know?" I gave to Richard as answer while tapping my nails onto the door "you can tell me everything" with this the conversation was dimmed to just the news feed being spoken from the stereo as Richard began to hit the gas and find a parking spot, we buckled off the seat belts and after a quick check if Richard locked the car we gathered hands tangled up to the studio as we approached the studio further and further only the sliding door seperating us from the rest of the guys I began to clutch further onto Richard feeling the warm grip being returned, a quick glance between us I could see how Richard kept a puzzlingly worried gaze to me as I myself tried to smile. It's gonna be ok.

It's not a dream,

//author note ///

Happy zeit day, let's celebrate with a few new chapters

Raise the glass and let the canon MPREG begin 😌