First Day

Dream sat up in his chair continuing to study his maps and tools trying to figure out what island to go to.

Most of the crew was asleep, Bad was up in the crows nest as usual.

Patches was still sleeping and Dream looked over to her patting her.

"Hello my sleeping beauty." He whispered.

George walked up to the front of the boat leaning on the side of the rail feeling the warm sea spray hit his face.

"Pretty i'nt it." Dream sighed leaning next to George. Patches was sitting on Dreams shoulder trying to claw at the droplets of water that flew in the air.

"Who's this?" George asked walking to the other side of Dream petting Patches.

"Patches, shes the real captain of the ship." Dream chuckled letting her down onto the railing.

"Shes adorable." George complimented booping her on the nose as she meowed back to him.

Dream chuckled lightly and walked down to the crew quarters.

He grabbed a two swords and clanged them together, "Wake up we are sinking!" He shouted stomping his foot on the floor.

Everyone scurried out of their beds and grabbed their belongings before realizing the prank Dream pulled.

"Good to see you guys are on edge as can be." He snickered walking back up.

"Damn you." Sapnap growled and Dream just walked away prepping the sails.

It was a calm day with a calm breeze, they could just drift.

Dream looked around the open seas and saw a small island to the left.

He took his spyglass out looking closer and it was just a tiny island with a few trees.

Not what he was looking for.

"So wha're we going after anyway?" Bad asked plopping an empty barrel onto the deck.

"Gold." Dream answered though, it was more than just gold.

"You thinkll be a lot of it?" Sam asked tugging the shrouds tight.

"I hope so." Dream grunted grabbing two barrels from the front and placing them on the deck.

"Hopefully we can get some rain water." Bad sighed looking into the sky for any clouds.

Sam and Sapnap sat at the front relaxing while Bad and Ant where in the crows nest chatting with Patches.

"Well pretty boy, whats up with you?" Dream asked seeing George walk along the railing.

"I dunno," George paused feeling red from the nickname, "Ive never been on a boat for this long."

"You've never been on a boat for two days?" Dream chuckled.

"Usually i do debting and hunting in neighboring islands and towns not ones so far out that require a lot of water to travel." George looked onto the ocean that spanned millions of miles like it never ended.