Volcano Key

Dream groaned not getting much from the map but on lead.

The ship was an-route to a volcanic mass that was said to have a key for the chest he's seeking.

Everyone sat together at the table under the deck eating as George watched from his caged abode.

"Can i have some?" He questioned leaning his arms through the bars.

Dream looked back and chuckled.

"No." He answered and took a bite of his bread while staring into Georges eyes.

George scoffed and looked away walking to sit on the splintery bench.

George let his minds consume him as he closed his eyes slowly.

A few hours later he heard ruckus from above and awoke.

He felt a massive force before the boat stopped roughly.

Must've been the anchor.

George stood up rubbing his eyes and looked out the small peephole.

It looked like they were in a covered lagoon area, it was dark, the sky especially filled with thick smoke.

It smelled specifically of burnt meat.

Dream walked down unlocking the cage, "Cmon i need you with me." He said grabbing Georges arm before moving his hand to Georges.

George stumbled out of the jail and up the stairs following Dream.

"Woah, woah slow down man what are you doing." George pulled his hand away and Dream turned around.

"Were getting on the raft to go to the volcano." Dream answered grabbing Georges hand again dragging him.

"A volcano!?" George shouted shock over taking him.

Dream just placed George in the raft hoping in after.

Sapnap started rowing and George sat there with a shocked expression.

"What the- You cant just do that." George crossed his arms sitting up straight.

To be fair he felt red hot, like a cherry. Dream looked at George with an interesting looks as Georges eyes darted anywhere but his own.

Sapnap slowed the raft and hoped out Dream following and George hesitant to step out.

"Get off the raft." Dream growled, George stepped off and followed the other two around for a little before they spotted a somewhat man made pathway into the volcano.

"Be careful for any holes, dripping lava or geysers." Dream instructed looking around as he held his grip tight to his trusty sword.

Sapnap and George followed Dream unsure of the situation before they entered a small room.

There laid a burnt black carcass, well skeleton now.

It had a key dangling around their neck and Dream walked up and before he could see, "Dream duck!" George shouted out of surprise seeing Dream step on a pressure plate sending arrows at him from both walls.

Sapnap and George let out a gasp seeing Dream stand back up from ducking.

"That was too close." He looked back at the others before quickly snatching the key and rushing out of the room.

The three got on the raft and as they were rowing back to the boat they saw a beautiful newly painted british ship coming their way. And fast.

Dream shot sapnap and George a look and they quickly rushed to the boat climbing aboard.