Sunrise

That day was quite stressful, full of run ins and resource gathering.

The crew was exhausted so they had went to bed early.

George was given a bed but he was still sitting where he was earlier that day.

Dream climbed up in the birds nest sitting there and cuddling with patches.

The water was awfully calm and they didnt have to worry about running into anything seeing as they need to travel for a longer time.

Dream was getting ready to fall asleep when he felt a drop of rain.

Looked like it was just going to be a light rain so he didnt mind.

Patches huddled under a small cubby to keep dry.

The ropes below were swaying until Dream heard something or someone on them, he looked over and saw George climbing up.

He decided to be quiet and wait.

As George reached the top he turned his head around and saw Dream.

He immediately went to go back down but Dream grabbed a hold of his hand.

"Dont leave." Dream whispered. George stood there hanging onto the ropes before climbing up and shutting the small latch.

He sat as far away as possible not wanting to touch or do anything with Dream.

They sat there in awkward silence before Dream spoke up, "Im, sorry about earlier." He whispered feeling more drops of rain hit his face.

George looked away not wanting eye contact, "Me too." He answered.

Dream made a confused look, "Why are you sorry, you have nothing to be sorry for." "For walking away like that." George replied fiddling with his fingers and taking in the rain.

"I, i did want that but-" George cut himself off sighing, "It it doesnt matter." He smiled awkwardly fiddling with his corset strings.

Dream moved a hand to Georges and held them still.

He looked up in the sky watching the rain before looking back at George.

He moved his hand to Georges thigh rubbing his thumb in a circle.

Georges breath caught and his lips perced. He moved his hands to Dreams and moved Dreams hand up his thigh.

Dream let George guide his hand and slowly scooched closer to George as much as he could.

Patches ended up going under the deck because of how wet it was getting, the rain continued to fall slowly as Dream moved his hands to Georges hips pulling him onto his lap.

George audibly gasped and looked away but looked back in a second.

Dream chuckled lightly and guided his hands up and down Georges thighs tracing his fingers up the seem of his pants.

George bent down to Dreams neck sucking on it and leaving small hickeys.

Dream laid his head back more leaving space for George to leave marks and he unbuckled Georges pants quickly.

He seeped his hands up and under the corset stretching it out and moved his hands to Georges chest.

George let a quiet noise slip feeling Dream rub his hands over his nipples feeling a stimulating burn in his stomach. George moved his hands to Dreams hair and laid his head on the nook of Dreams neck leaving more kisses.

Dream took his hands from under Georges corset and slowly unlaced it pulling it off George, as-well as his shirt leaving him bare skinned.

George felt the rain hit his back cold small droplets, they felt calming.