𝟷𝟼 | 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒 ☽

❖ ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ⇢ ⋄ ✾ ⋄ ⇠ ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ❖

His hands come to mine and take my belongings for me. He stands still while trying to figure out what to do next. It's as if he's stopped working.

"Invite her in, Namjoon." His father calls from the kitchen, and when he steps out of the way with a blank expression, I step into the white-colored, fancy household.

This place fits Namjoon's personality more than I would like to admit.

"I... guess I'll show you to your room upstairs." Namjoon's train of thought is even off the tracks for a second. He can't fully believe what's happening right before him.

Stepping out of my shoes, I leave them at the doorway. Thanking him, we walk up the stairs and towards the back of the house.

I analyze everything before me as if a puzzle. The ground beneath my feet is colored in grey, soft carpet, and the walls are like a blank canvas, waiting to be painted with any ounce of life, love, or joy, but there's nothing.

No colors stand out in the home, no paintings, no photos other than unrealistic pictures of a son and father not smiling. It's odd to see.

"Here's the room," Namjoon turns around and catches me off guard. Instantly, my eyes move to his and stop inspecting the walls around me. "I'm down the hall," he quickly opens the bedroom door, places my belongings on the white bed, and begins to leave, but I call out to him before he can go.

"Wait, I, uh, have something that belongs to you." He turns around and eyes me with an odd, yet intrigued expression. One of his eyebrows arches upward when watching my movements.

Walking to the bed, I unzip the bag. I pull out his laptop. Turning around, I walk towards him, and his eyes turn to confusion.

"Here-"

"Keep it, I don't need it. I have another one." Not giving me time to react, he shuts the door behind me and exits the room and conversation at the same time.

Standing alone, I hold the laptop to my chest with pure confusion.

Either I came here and that's what's wrong, or else he's being a total dick for no reason, but I feel it's both.

❖ ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ⇢ ⋄ ✾ ⋄ ⇠ ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ❖

When the sun sets and the loudness of the day begins to fade away, a sudden knock comes to the bedroom door.

Standing from the bed, I place the laptop to the side of me and open the door with a smile.

"Dad said the food is ready if you want to come down and eat with us." My smile drops when I see it's Namjoon and not his father.

"Okay, I'll be down in a minute." This time, I shut the door in his face without giving him the chance to speak. I sigh outwardly when I hear him walk away.

The situation itself is awful, but he's not making it any better. We said we wouldn't talk about my life-threatening situation, but now my life is going to be a part of his from here on out until my case is put to rest.

It's sad, really. All the things I ever wanted to do, I probably won't be able to now.

My name and face are printed and wronged unjustly because I was targeted. Now, all of Japan wants me dead, and I have no way of getting out of this unharmed in some way.