1.

Felix's POV:

I was going downstairs when my mom called me to help her pack some of her favourite books. I was almost ready packing my stuff. I only packed clothes, shoes, Parfums, books, glasses, rings and other things.
Dad is just going to fix the car for our trip tomorrow. We're leaving this town, because I have to go to college. But not only for that. My parents are not really ok with the job in here cause it's part time. They found full time job in the town we're going so it'll be way more good and easier for them too.

...
"Are you done packing your things sweetie?" My mom asked me.

"Yeah but I realised that I have some other sneakers left, but don't worry I'll pack them later." I said.

"Go pack them I'm gonna handle the books. It's easier than I thought." She said.
I nodded and go back upstairs.

...

"Gosh...I have more shoes than clothes...how many boxes I will have to fill?..." I said to myself while wondering.

No one's POV

Felix loves to buy sneakers. Sneakers are his favourite peace of clothing, he matches them with... everything. He knows that he has so many but he buys new and new every year. Almost every one of them were Nike Jordans.
He adores those with his whole heart. He wears them every time. He had all the colours. Those were his favourite. The other ones were just vans, adidas, puma and reebok and those were the ones he forgot to pack.

"Actually do I pack those?" Asked himself Felix cause he only wears his Nikes. He wore those so rarely.

But he decided to pack them because he never gonna get back again. And why do he leaves those here. While packing them suddenly someone texted him. It was unknown. He opens his Instagram requests and sees that this is best friend Seungmin.

Unknown:  22:34
Message.

-Hey Felix. It's me Seungmin. Someone banned or hacked my old account and I created new. I still don't have profile pictures but it's me. Do you want me to call you?

Felix got kinda scared cause in his school there were kids that hated on him and were always doing these prank calls or texts and lied people that Felix was doing violence on the students.
The people in his school were hating Felix so much. They wanted to fight and bother him because he's gay. He cried every time when this happens but he was now happy that he's moving to a college and this was going to end.

-sure then
seen

Felix agrees with the call and Seungmin calls him.

"it's me dumbass." Said Seungmin.

"T-thank God. I thought someone pranked me again." Said Felix.

"No. Are you done with your packing? Do you want me to come over to help you?" Asked Seungmin cause they were neighbours too not only best friends.

"I packed everything but you should come I wanna see you for the last time..." said Felix.

Seungmin smiled.

"I have surprise for you."  Said Seungmin.

"Oh..." did Felix with smirking face.

"I'm coming in 2 mins."
"All right See ya... *hung up* ...i wonder what are you planing again Kim Seungmin.." says Felix while smiles.