3.

*alarm*

Felix got scared a little from his alarm because he's such a softie and gets scared of noises and stuff... but there was no way to not put his alarm because he's going to college today. He would've slept and be late.

*mmmh* he mumbled and wakes up. He started staring at a dot and keep smiling. He gets up and turns off his alarm then goes straight to the bathroom. He took a shower and brushed his teeth then he goes back to his room to get dry and dressed. Suddenly Seungmin texted him.

Seungdick

-MEET ME AT THE ALLEY!! I'll be ready at 7:00

-OK SEUNG SEUNG. IM SO EXCITED>~<
Seen

-ME TOO. <3 I'll be waiting uuu

-okkkk:)
Seen

Felix put on his outfit.

He put on and his pink Jordans then puts his Dior poison girl parfum and puts his accessories like his long earrings, ring, necklace and stuff like that

He fixed his hair, grabs his notebooks and gets downstairs.

"Honey you look gorgeous." His mom compliments him.

"Really? Thank you so much mom."

"You're going with Seungmin right?"

"Yeah he's waiting me on the alley mom. I gotta go."

"W-Wait wait. You have to take your breakfast. Here... take this." Says his mom while giving him sandwiches.

"Thanks mom... I- I gotta go now. Byeee see you later."

"Bye sweetie."

Felix gets out and sees Seungmin in the alley. He laughs and started running to him and hugs him.

"I missed you idiot... even though for hours...IM SO EXCITED... LETS GO" said Felix while hugs Seungmin.

"I'm so nervous..." said Seungmin.

"Oh... don't worry... it's gonna go fine I feel it."

"Ok. LETS GO THEN"

They started walking to school while at the other alley were a couple of boys laughing.
Felix thought they were maybe from their school because he noticed that they're waking in the same direction.

A boy stared at him. He got scared and looked back at the alley.
The boy licked his lips and turns his look back to his friends.

"Who is he...? Why did he stared at me?"

"What's wrong...? Are you ok?"

"Ugh... I- I'm ok Seungmin"
Felix just couldn't stop thinking of the boy's stare. He kept wondering why does this boy stared at him.