Chapter 3: Searching for Elsa

Yvetal soon landed in a spot in the mountains. The humans climbed down, and Seth said, "Return."

Yvetal did, and he went into his Poke ball.

"Why are we here?" asked Anna.

"Supplies. We need winter clothing if we're going up there."

"Good idea," said Alissa.

They looked at the sign.

'Wandering Oaken Trading Post, and Sauna.'

They walked in, and looked around. They then heard a man from the counter say, "Yoo hoo! Big summer blowout! Half off clogs, swimming suits and a sun balm of my own invention, yeah?"

"Thank you, but for now, we'd like winter clothing," said Alissa.

"That would be in our winter department," said the man.

They looked to see just three outfits, some rope, a pick ax, and some rackets.

"Uh, lucky us," said Seth.

"Say," said Anna, "Has another woman, the Queen, per chance, been through here?"

"Only ones crazy enough to be in this storm are you three."

Just then, the door opened, and a man, covered in snow, came in.

"You and this fellow. Yoo hoo, big summer blow out!"

The man walked up, and he said, "Carrots."

Alissa looked at him, with a weird look.

"Behind you."

"Oh, sorry," said Alissa.

The man took the carrots, and he put them on the counter. He then grabbed the rope and pick ax. "Oh, a real howler in July, yes? And where would you be coming from?"

"The North Mountain," said the man.

"North Mountain?" asked Seth.

"That will be 40."

"40? No, 10!"

"Oh dear, see, this is from our winter stock, where supply and demand have a big problem." 

"You wanna talk about a supply and demand problem? I sell ice for a living!"

"Wow, that is a really rough business to be in right now," said Seth, "I mean-" He stopped when they all glared at him. "-Ahem, that's unfortunate."

"Still 40. But, I will throw in a visit to Oaken's Sauna. Hoo-hoo, hi family!"

"Hoo hoo!"

"10's all I got. Help me out here."

Oaken then moved the carrots to one side, and said, "Okay, I will give you this and no more."

"Okay, just answer me this one question," said Anna, "What was happening on the North Mountain? Did it seem, magical?"

The man pulled off his scarf, and said, "Yes! Now back up, while I deal with this crook."

Oaken then stood up to a towering 6 ft 11.

"What did you call me!?"

Oaken then threw Kristoff out the door, and into the snow. "Bye-bye!"

The five remaining customers looked at him, and Oaken said, "I'm sorry about this violence. I will add in a quart of ludifisk. So, just the outfits and the boots, yeah?"

Seth then said, "How much for all of this plus the things he was going to buy?"

"What?" asked Anna.

"Look, my Pokemon can't fly up there if it's snowing like that! If it was rain, that'd be a different story completely."