Chapter 6: Thawed Out

Anna had arrived in Arendelle with Kristoff, Sven and Olaf. Mew and Meloetta were making it look like she was freezing with their psychic abilities. Anna was brought into the library, and she told Hans what happened to show his loyalty. The two Pokemon were invisible and watching what was happening.

"Anna, what happened?" asked Hans.

"Elsa struck me with her powers," said Anna.

"I thought you said she wouldn't hurt you."

"I was wrong. She froze my heart, and only an act of true love can save me."

"A true love's kiss."

Mew and Meloetta watched in anticipation. They were just an inch away, and Hans stopped.

"Oh Anna. If only there was someone out there who loved you."

"What? But, you said you did."

"As thirteenth in line in my own kingdom, I knew I had no chance."

"Hans, what are you doing?"

Hans then put out the candle as he continued, "As heir, Elsa was preferable, but no one seemed to be getting anywhere with her, except for that Pokemon Knight. But he said he already had a love. So I had a deal with that Team Rocket to stage an attack to impress you both, and it would help me look good. But those two had to get in the way."

"Hans."

Meloetta had to hold Mew back from killing Hans while he put the fire out.

"But you, you were so desperate for love, you were willing to marry me just like that! After we wed, I figured I'd have to stage a little accident for Elsa. But then she doomed herself, and you were dumb enough to go after her! Now the only thing left to do, is to kill Elsa, and bring back Summer."

Anna then fell like she was struggling to get up. 

"No, you're no match for Elsa."

"No, you're no match for Elsa. And I, am going to be the hero who saves Arendelle from destruction."

He then walked out the door, and Anna said, "You won't get away with this!"

"Oh, but I already have."

He then locked the door, and Mew and Meloetta stopped the illusion. Anna then hugged herself, and cried. Mew nuzzled up to Anna, and Meloetta sang a sweet melody to Anna.

"I can't believe it," said Anna, "He was using me."

"Mew."

Anna hugged the two Pokemon, as they took her off.

Meanwhile......

Elsa was cuffed to a machine, and it covered her hands. Giovanni looked at her, and said, "Well, it will be nice to have a wonderful power as yours."

"You won't have it!" said Elsa.

"Who said it was an option?"

Giovanni then walked next to Elsa, and hooked himself to it.

Unknown, Seth, Alissa, Rapunzel, Eugene, and the Pokemon were watching.

"This can't be good," said Seth.

The machine was turned on, and Elsa screamed in pain, as her hair turned brown, and Giovanni's turned white.

"So, wonderful," said Giovanni, "The power to control ice and snow. I believe that there was a way to kill someone, by striking them in the heart?"

Elsa panicked, and Giovanni held up his hand. Out of pure instinct, Seth ran into the open, and blocked the shot with his own heart!

"NO!!!" cried Alissa, as she ran towards her brother.