Chapter 4: Olaf

The group traveled through the lands, and along the way, they found Rapunzel and Eugene, who had climbed up to find Seth. They wanted to catch up with each other, and Seth told Anna and Kristoff all about his journey of the Pokemon World.

Soon, they reached a peak, and they saw Arendelle.

"Arendelle!" said Anna.

"It's completely frozen!" said Kristoff.

Seth shook in the cold. Charizard was out, and he held him and Alissa tight.

"Thanks buddy," said Seth, as he looked at a giant peak, "Is that the North Mountain?"

Everyone looked up, and they were amazed at the size of it.

"Wow, yeah, the Pokemon can't fly in such conditions without getting injured," said Seth

Glaceon was enjoying this weather, since she was an ice type. Eva was wearing a little winter coat, and hat that her ears stuck out of with holes in them. Piplup seemed indifferent, and Charizard had his flames to keep him warm.

Soon, they reached a spot, and it was full of icicle twigs that clanged like wind chimes. Charizard got caught in some, and tried to keep calm, but blew it. He used flame thrower, and melted the ice, and burned a tree down. Meganium then smacked him with vine whip, and they continued on ward.

Haxorus was the coldest, but didn't complain. He wasn't going to let this all just stop him. Yvetal, he was struggling to walk, and not have his wings crush anything. Mew and Meloetta were flying around, chasing each other around.

They all looked at the scene with awe.

"I never knew winter could be so beautiful," said Anna

"Yeah, it really is beautiful. But it's just so white! You know, how about a little color?"

Everyone looked around, as a snowman with coal and sticks on him walked up behind them.

"I'm thinking of some Crimson, chartreuse, how about yellow? No, not yellow. Yellow and snow, no go! Heh heh heh heh heh heh!"

Inteleon looked at him, and said, "Inteleon?"

"Am I right?"

"INTELEON!!!" 

Inteleon then used Snipe Shot on the snowman, and knocked his head off. Everyone looked at the snowman as he got up. His head was upside down.

"Wait, what am I looking at? Why are you hanging off the air like a bat?"

"Mew," said Mew, as he used psychic to put his head back on right.

"Oh, thank you. Now I'm perfect."

"Almost," said Anna, as she got a carrot out.

"It's like my whole world got turned upside down."

Anna then put the carrot on him, but it went through his head. 

"What the heck!?! How did he not feel that!?" asked Alissa.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!! Are you alright?" asked Anna.

"Are you kidding me?" asked the snowman, "I am WONDERFUL!!!! I've always wanted a nose. It's so cute. It's like a little baby unicorn."

Gardivoir then pushed the carrot back out, and said, "Gardivoir?"

"Oh, I love it even more!!! Anyway, let's start over. Hi, I'm Olaf, and I like warm hugs!"

Anna then remembered, "Olaf? That's right, Olaf!!"

"And you are?" asked Olaf.

"Oh, I'm Anna."

"My name is Rapunzel, and this is Eugene."

"I'm Seth, and that's Alissa, my sister. That's Eva, Charizard, Meganium, Inteleon, Haxorus, and Yvetal."

"This one here," said Alissa, "Is Piplup. This is Mew, Meloetta, Gardivoir, Glaceon and Sylveon."

"Nice to meet you all," said Olaf, "And who's the funky looking donkey over there!?!"

"Oh, that's Sven," said Anna.

"Uh, hu, and who's the reindeer?"

Seth and Alissa looked at Kristoff, and laughed. "HE CALLED YOU A FUNKY LOOKING DONKEY!!!!!!!"

"Come on guys," said Kristoff.

Alissa gained her composure, and said, "Okay, sorry, the Reindeer is Sven, and the donkey, is Kristoff."

"Oh, I see. That makes sense."

"So, where did you come form Olaf?" asked Anna, "Did Elsa build you?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Do you know where she is?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Could you take us to her?"

"Yeah, why?"

Kristoff was bending his arm, and said, "How does this work?" 

Olaf then smacked him, and said, "Stop it Kristoff! Trying to focus here. Yeah, why?"

"I'll tell you why," said Eugene, "We need Elsa to bring back Summer."

"Summer?" asked Olaf, "Oh, I don't know why, but I've always like the idea of summer! And the sun! And all things hot!"

"Really? I'm guessing you don't have much experience with heat," said Kristoff.

"Nope," said Olaf, "but sometimes I like to close my eyes, and imagine what it would be like when summer does come."

"Um, does that usually happen around here?" asked Alissa.

"It's best not to think about it," said Seth.

"So come on!" said Olaf, "Elsa's this way!! Let's go bring back summer!!"

Everyone headed off, while Kristoff and Eugene stood there.

"Somebody's gotta tell him," said Kristoff.