Chapter 1

Y/N POV

" look the loser is here "

" fuck I saw her , whole day will be fucked up "

" are you planning to ruin someone relationship again ??? "

I heard these bullshits as I entered the classroom. All these bloody creatures do is spitting shit from their gross mouth. And if you ask do I get effected by it ? Absolutely nah ! These people know nothing about my past , they believe what they hear , this is what happens always . I don't even care what they think about me , yes I'm a cold ass bitch ! Some heartbreaks from past made me like this and if you ask am I still broken ? No man , I healed ! I rose , I came back stronger. This is how I'm now , giving no damn to others , trusting none , no smile , no fun . Kids may think I'm a bitch , I'm a slut , I have no heart ; and fun fact they know absolutely nothing about me.

I do have some people whom I love and trust. I do have a best friend yuna who helped me in all my thicks and thins. I'm alive maybe cuz of her. She has such a bubbly personality , she can bring smile on anyone's face , she has a pure heart and soul and I'm here to protect her from the dark world. She often gets to hear a lot cuz I'm her best friend , I feel sorry for her. I tried distancing myself , but it was of no use. I can't live without her and neither can she ; so I decided to never let my dark side effect her.

" guys can you stop it now ? She is literally your classmate ! Stop bashing her uselessly ! " yuna exclaimed as I placed my bag on the desk and sat beside her.

" yuna-ah come on ! Some dung flies have no audacity to effect me you know right ? " I said while using the phone. " oh yeah " she grinned and sat back.

" whom are you calling dung flies ? You bitch ! " one of them stood up and came in front of me. " oh ! tch tch , I didn't know that you flying over dung was a secret ; sorry not sorry ! " I sassily said. " you lil- " she aggressively marched towards me but was pulled away by some people.

I vigorously threw my chair back and stood up. " you wanna fight ? " she said while struggling to get out of the grip of others. " as long as your legs are working and you are not feeling dizzy as always " I scoffed at her. " you motherfucking bitch !!!!! " she screamed as loud as she can and successfully managed to get out of their grip and rushed to attack me.

My head fell to my right as she punched my face hard. I slowly brought myself up , I touched my lips just to see blood on it . " you messed up lil bitch ! " I scoffed . I took hold of her neck forcefully and with other hand kept punching her face intensely. There was a huge noise and bewilderment in the class. She tried kicking me but I threw her on the ground by pushing her body hard. " don't mess with me hoe , you are not even half of my toe's little finger " I brushed my hair back. Everyone gathered around her and helped picking her up.

I went back near to my seat , before I could sit a huge bang was heard near the door. I looked there just to see our teacher standing there and staring me like he will kill me any moment. " Kang Y/n and Kim Yuri ! At my office now ! " he screamed. There was a sudden silence across the room. " fuck it " I cursed under my breathe before leaving the desk.

I was walking in the hallway , the teacher was in front and Yuri was walking behind me. " its all because of you, bitch! " she whispered to me . " shut your crappy mouth before I give you another round of punches here " .

" shut it you both ! Before you get expelled from school " the teacher stated. " damn it " I whispered. We now reached teacher's office. He sat on the chair while we were standing with our heads hung low in front of him.

" another fight ? Tch tch grow up y/n" a teacher commented. I looked at her and sighed.

Our homeroom teacher Mr.Shin who was sitting in front of me looked at me and said " what happened now ?" in disappointment . " she became aggressive first sir" I whined. " and you became too ? Look at her face , how badly its beaten " I looked at Yuri who was standing so innocently , playing victim card bruh. " I got hurt too " I said. " y/n ! You need to stop being like this " he said strictly. I took a deep sigh and looked down. " if you will continue being reckless like this , in no time you will be expelled from here , you know that right ? " he said being frustated. " yes I know " I said lowly. " repeat it again you will be kicked out from this school and I mean it " he banged his scale on the desk " I understand " was all which I could say. " make 50 rounds in the playground in break , you both ! get that ? " commanded he. " yes sir " yuri said. " it was for you too y/n ! " I looked at him . " you get that ? " he spoke again . " yes sir" I said. " yuri you may leave now " he said to her. She looked at me and before leaving smirked at me. What a bitch ! " what about me sir ? " I said. " you need to come with me to see principal " he stood up from his chair. " damn I'm sorry ! " I whined. " no whinings ! This is enough now , I cant save you for long " he said .

I hung my head low and followed him. If you are wondering why is he being kind of nice to me and why am I being frank to him is because he understands me , he knows I have got some issues , that's why sometimes he is lenient on me but I don't think this time he will show any mercy. Fuck my life jeez!

My head was still facing towards ground and we reached the office , my condition was literally in total mess. I bet I am looking like I got in fight with some drunkards lol.

We both entered the office , the principal was sitting on the chair and someone was sitting opposite to him. His back was faced towards us , he seemed to be young . He stood up and so handled some documents to principal. Is he a teacher here ? Woah so young ! His height was so long , and it reminded me of him. His body seemed to be well built , I can say he is hot.

" oh yes Mr.Shin what happened ? " the principal said looking at us. He pointed at me " oh y/n , what happened this time ? " the moment he said my name the person standing there turned behind . I looked at him and my world stopped , my jaw dropped , my eyes came out of their socket , my brain stopped working . We made eye contact , tons of memories rushed inside my brain. It was him , my ex boyfriend YEONJUN!

" before coming to it , meet him , he is the replacement of Mr. Kim . " principal said. " oh he must be Mr. Choi , right ? " said Mr. Shin. He went near to him and they greeted each other.

" hope we will get along well " said Mr.Shin. He nodded. My eyes were on him all the time . " meet him y/n , your new maths teacher " He looked at me , I didn't know how to react , I felt so numb. " greet him y/n ! " I bowed to him .

So my ex is my professor ? Whoa ! My life is already a mess now this -

TO BE CONTINUED

A/N : I felt really professional writing this part lol , I hope y'all liked it and its interesting for y'all ! 🤡