Chapter 3

Y/n POV

I went to the restroom ; I wasn't feeling good at all. I just wanted to leave this humilating place and lay on my bed with earphones plugged in. I really don't want to continue studying here . All it gives me is anxiety , frustation , anger issues and shitty comments and fun fact to make things more worse my ex is here too. Wow my ex , the girl with whom he cheated me on with are all here in this shitty place , so lovely isn't it ?

I looked myself in the mirror and wearing a straight  face when I clearly wanted to cry left the restroom and made my way to the roof top , I guess some fresh air will help me clearing clutter out of my mind for a moment. I reached there and as expected , on reaching there it felt soothing and refreshing. I went to the right corner and laid down.

I didn't want to see him again , I never wanted to hear that arousing voice which helplessly gives me butterflies , I never wanted to see those deep eyes again in which I usually used to sink in. I didn't want any memory from my past to flash back but it wasn't helping. All those moments spent with  him constantly ran through my mind.

I maybe was just a sex partner for him but he meant the world to me. He maybe cheated on me and I was called a fuckgirl by an actual fuckgirl ; despite all these toxic shits a part of my heart still beats for him however I never want to be with him again. I wanted to cut him off completely from my life so that I can really move on and none of the moments with him flashes in my mind but he is my professor now. How I'm going to face him daily , I can't , I can't bare to have flashbacks of some moments which ripped my soul. How can I handle him for a year now ? I.... can't

Yeonjun's POV

She is still the same , her pretty eyes still makes me drown in them , her hair still makes me want to ruffle them , her lips still gives the urge to kiss , her voice still gives me that inner peace. She has been even more prettier , her anger issues has still been the same , maybe even worse now. Hah ! As expected , she won't back away from something she actually wants , but why did she back away from me ?

We could have worked out if she communicated and let things get clear , she had cut off all the ties from me since that day , I'm seeing her for the first time after some really harsh months . Why did she not clear things out ? Why she wanted to put me away without even knowing my side's story. She should have listened me atleast once , I know this time too she won't listen. I know she oughts to treat me as a complete stranger without any memory . How can she completely ignore the fact that we had a thing ?

I packes my stuff as the bel rang " see you next time class , it was nice meeting y'all " passing a smile I  left the class. I looked for her in the hallway but she wasnt there , I took a sigh and made my way to the office. On my way I bumped into a tiny figure , I immediately backed away "s-sor-" I couldnt complete my sentence after seeing the person. " y/n" . " I'm sorry " she sternly said and was about to walk past me. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her in front of me.

Y/n POV

" what ? " I coldly said. " I said you something before you left the class , didn't I ? " he said. I rolled my eyes after remembering what he said earlier " meet me after the class gets dismissed". " did you roll your eyes at me ? " . " yeah so what ? " I said with curled brows. I know he was about to lose his temper and I love doing things he hate so I will continue.

" Kang Y/n you know what ? " he said coming close to me. I got deja vu , he used to look at me just like this whenever I disobeyed his orders , as he was a really dominating boyfriend. " what Mr. Choi ? " I said mockingly. " you have to stay with me in my office after school " . " And u know my mom will kill me if she will get to know I got detention " . " I know it very well , that's why I'm sayin " he smirked. " you-" .

The school was over now. " lets hangout full evening , we are free now" said yuna in excitement as we hung the bags on our shoulders. " not today kiddo , I got in detention " I said pinching her nose. " what ? Why ? Again ? By whom ? " she stopped and made a done expression. " ah u dramatic ass " I sighed. " freaking tell me " she made a pout. " uwuwuwu you cutie "  I pulled her cheeks. " which teacher put you in detention this time and why ? " . " you would not like to hear that " I said proceeding to walk further.

" I would love to hear what trouble you put yourself again in " she followed my lead. Taking a sigh I said " I got a lil bratty with yeonju- oh I mean Mr. Choi , and of course he didnt like that ; so here I am " . " OH" she replied. " See? I told you , you wont like hearing that " I chuckled. " who said I didn't ?". " your 'OH' made it pretty obvious" I looked at her. She chuckled. " any motivation or any good luck wish ? " I asked her. " eh! Enjo..y I guess-" she awkwardly said. " yeah why not , detention with my ex , fuck " I scoffed.

I bid her a goodbye. She went to her house and I was preparing my myself mentally for the hell I'm going to put myself through with , I mean who would like to be with a person who gave you some really bad issues and trauma ? No one right ? But yeah here I am !

Shaking off all the thoughts from my head , I twisted the knob of the door of his office. On entering inside , I found him to be standing near the window , with his back faced towards me. " Can I com-" . " You can ". He cut me off by turning towards me. I entered inside without any second thought and shut the door behind.

Maintaining an eye contact he went near to his desk and poured water in the glass. " would you like some ? " said he offering the glass of water. I shook my head as no. " oh okay " he mumbled. Everything was so fucking awkward. " you can sit there " he pointed to the chair opposite to his desk. " uh I think I would rather sit on the couch over there " I stated. I mean of course I would want to sit somewhere far from him and not right opposite. "Sure" he said taking seat on his chair.

I too went to the couch and sat there. "You can solve the problems I gave in the class earlier" he said flipping the pages of the book in his hand. " okay " I normally said. Okay things aren't that bad as I thought it would be . Its actually pretty normal , just like a teacher and a student kind of thing , ah I don't know.

I started solving the problems , they were pretty easy. I didn't pay much attention to him. I was done solving the problems and now it was getting pretty weird or maybe its just all in my head. " school time is over now " said he out of nowhere. " yeah right " I casually said without paying attention to his actual meaning of that sentence.

" So means I'm not your professor anymore , just a normal person right ?" . Right , I get where he is tryna go. " what do you mean ? ". " I mean instead of making things weird and awkward we should actually act like we are each other's exes " he said making a good eye contact with me. " hah so you want me to treat you as my ex ? " I might get out of control now.

" yeah " . " so you know what would I do with me ex ? " I got up from the couch. " what ? ". " I'd love to beat the shit out of him and I wouldn't really mind to kill him " I said with a pretty savage tone. " you hate me this much ?" his voice became softer and emotional. Taking some seconds of pause I said " yeah ". " right , cant help with that now " he chuckled sadly maybe.

" you could ! " I quickly responded. " only if you gave chance to explain". I sighed. " I don't know why you even had to put me in a situation like that" I said sadly playing with my fingers. " I still have things to clear y/n ! " he stated. " I don't even wanna hear" I sternly said. " You see ? This is the reason we were parted " he said. " you are blaming me now ? Seriously ? " . " nah I didn't mean that" . I slurped my saliva before speaking " would you mind shutting the fuck up and letting me go out of here ". " yeah....You may leave" he let out a deep sigh. " thanks Mr. Choi" I packed my stuff agressively and went out slamming the door.

To Be Continued

A/n : I'm extremely sorry for updating this late babies , I had things going on. I love y'all .

Also this chapter was more like a real situation , I mean so many relationships break down just cuz of lack of communication , this is why its always said communication is the key. I mean if yeonjun and y/n would have cleared things out , there would not have been any shits in their life but then again , talking has become one of the hardest deal , sad .